Subaru WRX Forum banner

Launch Control and FFS with APv3?

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  th3d0n 
#1 ·
Hello all. I have a 2016 WRX premium 6MT. I am new to the WRX scene and have recently done a stage 1 tune and I was trying to also setup my Launch Control and FFS settings via the accessport and I am able to configure my RPM settings, save the settings via the "reset LC and FFS" and I get the confirmation saying that the settings will take affect when the engine is running however I have tried making these changes with and without the engine already running but when I try to test it out, the RPM's climb right up to redline and it appears that the Accessport isn't actually making the changes that I am configuring. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Also, I have confirmed with my tuner that LC and FFS is enabled in my map. Thanks guys!!

#3 ·
Oh wow, thanks man. For some reason I was thinking the reset option meant it was resetting it to the values I defined. It confused me because even after I selected reset LC and FFS and went back to each menu individually, the RPM values I set were still there and didn't reset to 8000 so I was under the assumption that the "reset LC and FFS" selection was some sort of save function. I will give that a shot and try it again. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.