Subaru WRX Forum banner

high a/f correction and learning at idle

34K views 47 replies 5 participants last post by  wrxdan 
#1 ·
OK, so i have been running an opensource ots map from xpt tuning for the last year or so for vf39, gm bcs, pink injectors, tbe, large tmic, k&n drop in....has been running fine for me as far as i could tell (hadn't done any logging)....I recently decided to go e85 route with an etuner, modified the pink injectors, he sent me a base map for 740cc injectors (he sd he's done modded injectors before and thats the size he used). i am having problems with high a/f correction and a/f learning at idle, not so much normal driving, and looks to be fine at wot. tuner thinks its a vac leak near the manifold somewhere, but i have been unable to find any leaks, i did fix a leak on the bpv, but problem still exhists, not as much, but is still there.......correction is about 15ish and learning is about the same....afr is between 14.5 and 15 at idle. i am not hitting full boost at full throttle......target is 17 i believe

have stock airbox and after maf tube and ebay turbo inlet along with the other mods for the map

heres a log on my way to work today....has some normal driving, idle time, and small wot pulls

anyone have any suggestions?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_ms...it?usp=sharing

See less See more
#48 ·
ya, had something kinda weird happen with the maf. i got a code p0113 iat sensor high output, and when i pulled up the iat gauge on romraider it was pegged at -40 degrees f. i went into the map and disabled that code and now its reading 84 degrees f(about rite for the under hood temp when i did it). was kinda weird, but seems to be ok now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.