Subaru WRX Forum banner

got car tuned

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
ok i just got my car tuned i now have 221 hp and 247 torque. what do you guys think of these numbers i have a header, dp, cbe and a utec. thanks for any input

#4 ·
450?
You better save for some PPGs or six speed conversion....Plus all of the supporting mods you will for that swap.

I have a TD0618G(deadbolt) and still upgraded to PPG gears and a host of other support(FMIC, Injectors, FP, etc)....For efficiency, and durability.

#9 ·
After re-reading the post, I see that the OP is kind of low on TQ numbers. The HP is about what you could expect from a conservative tune with those mods like kh15 has (minus the headers). Not sure about the torque though.

#18 ·
Why? You don't like the dyno numbers so you pull parts off to try and make it better, get a better tune or find another tuner. I would say that your tuner put a very safe tune in your car. How does the car feel to you? What does the graph look like? The dyno is a tool, not the almighty god of hp, dyno numbers are just that, numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.