get a dom tune.com - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 11-19-2007, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

VanillaJuice is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to VanillaJuice
get a dom tune.com

anyone have Dom's required profile for enginuity logging? i found a list of the stuff he wants but i cant figure out what some of the ones actually are? anyone wanna send me the profile?

Opensource tune by CAMTuning.com
Parts from Jeremy at Crucial Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 12:33 AM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
I'll ask him tommorow, I just tried calling him and he didn't answer his phone

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
post #3 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 07:34 AM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Right off his website.......http://www.getadomtune.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=103

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
post #4 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 10:57 AM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
that avitar is so Dominic

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
post #5 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

that is what i found already....but goin to enginuity...some of that stuff is either not there or i guess its under a diff name...like fuel learned, fuel correction, air flow sensor voltage, IAT and ingition multiplier...those specific ones arent in my enginuity log list

post #6 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 08:36 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaJuice View Post
that is what i found already....but goin to enginuity...some of that stuff is either not there or i guess its under a diff name...like fuel learned, fuel correction, air flow sensor voltage, IAT and ingition multiplier...those specific ones arent in my enginuity log list
IAT=Intake Air Temp
Ignition multiplier=IAM
airflow sensor voltage=MAF voltage
fuel learned=AFR learning #1
fuel correction=AFR correction #1

post #7 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 08:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
just curious dum dum, how did u get so smart on everything, it still amazes on your overall knowledge on everything. i would say i know more than the average joe, but when i read all your posts i feel like i dont know shit. lol. keep up the good work

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
post #8 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 08:49 PM
WRXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller_v24 View Post
just curious dum dum, how did u get so smart on everything, it still amazes on your overall knowledge on everything. i would say i know more than the average joe, but when i read all your posts i feel like i dont know shit. lol. keep up the good work
Thanks for the compliments man!I spend ALOT of time reading/researching on alot of Subie forums.I feel no different than you on the Enginuity and NASIOC Engine Management forums!! I have been turning wrenches for almost 20 years now,so alot has come from that.I also have a buttload of automotive performance books as well.

post #9 of 21 Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
ha!!!! explains it. nice work, this site wouldn't be as helpful without u

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
post #10 of 21 Old 11-21-2007, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

ok there is no IAM in my enginuity....or ignition multiplier...any other names it could be undeR?

post #11 of 21 Old 11-21-2007, 11:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

Jave is more helpful than not
Ignition timing maybe?

▼SbiΣ Mi▼
post #12 of 21 Old 11-21-2007, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

well ignition timing is there...but the list says that AND IAM....and i dunno where this IAM is....its not listed...is it learned ignition timing maybe?

post #13 of 21 Old 11-22-2007, 10:59 AM
WRXpert

Quote:
ok there is no IAM in my enginuity....or ignition multiplier...any other names it could be undeR?
It is 100% there dude.You are trying to log right?Connect to the car,open the logger,slowly scroll from top to bottom in the first parameter window on the left where you select your logging data........

post #14 of 21 Old 11-22-2007, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

man i have looked numerous times.......i dunno what version i have....it only opens when i click on this "run" file...then DOS window opens...then enginuity opens....i seriously cant find it...ill try to use the files u send me....

post #15 of 21 Old 11-22-2007, 02:59 PM
WRXpert

Quote:
man i have looked numerous times.......i dunno what version i have....it only opens when i click on this "run" file...then DOS window opens...then enginuity opens....i seriously cant find it...ill try to use the files u send me....
Yeah..that would be one of the test release versions.Maybe one of the versions doesn't have it.Are you looking for it while you are connected to the car?I have the 774 release and log IAM with my LC-1