Gameboy Advance SP hooked up to my car? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-27-2008, 09:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

06rexlimited is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 06rexlimited
Gameboy Advance SP hooked up to my car?

What would i need to hook a Gameboy advanced SP to my car as a boost guage/tach/temp etc. I saw a subaru at Hot Import Nights last night with one on the steering wheel where the parking light switch is and i love gameboys and think it would be an awsome addition to my car. Also this week im starting the mods on my car i have 2500 to blow and im gettin some tenzo rims 17" with nitto drag radials, and a cobb stage 2 suspension package and with the left over money i would like to either get some body parts which i will get regardless in the next month or hook up the gameboy but im leaning really hard twords the gameboy. Any help would be greatly appreciated and i will keep you all posted on all the mods im doing so you all can weither give me feed back or just simply let me know what you think. Thanks alot in advance.

~reX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-27-2008, 10:15 PM
WRXtuners Member

suddenthomas is more helpful than not
Turbo XS - WRX, STi, EVO SRT4, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Turbo, Turbocharged

I think this is what you are looking for! Scroll down the page a little bit its there.
#3 Old 04-28-2008, 12:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

WRXtreme is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to WRXtreme
Why are you looking into drag radials? You should be able to get enough traction out of a good set of street radials. Plus drag radials won't last long and you will have to swap them out all the time to avoid running them on the street.
#4 Old 04-28-2008, 10:44 AM
WRXtuners Member

Well on the tire end im not to educated either i know im gunna either go to one of the extremes and get the real expansive nittos or im gunna go on the other side and settle for hankooks or something any feedback reguarding tires that would be good for my car and the occasional drag racing i do at the track im goin to keep my stock rims and tires and save them for the winter months and swap then but i would like a tire that i wouldent have to swap from drag to street. Thanks again in advance

~reX
#5 Old 04-28-2008, 10:46 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
If you are looking into any power out of the car you need to learn and get some engine management for it.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#6 Old 04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
WRXtuners Member

In what respect, I used to own a jeep wrangler so im new to this whole scene and want my car to be the best around where i am. I want it to be an everyday driver and it to run 12's or lower at the track you guys have been through what i have not and i would like a laundry list of stuff i should get for my car that would be great
~reX
#7 Old 04-28-2008, 12:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

Black05WRX is an unknown
Settle down killer, people give you more respect if they know your car is fast and you dont go racing around.

What I would do is invest in some Toyo Proxies as they have a good compound for tires that make it awesome for street and or track use, also I would look into a turbo back exhaust and go stage 2 that will make alot of power. People have been known to go 12's on the stock turbo with 2.0's, so practice practice practice will make perfect.
#8 Old 04-28-2008, 12:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

Thanks alot will keep that in mind, but having the fastest car around isnt for anyone else but me you know what im sayin. This is what I want to do to it for my own satisfaction and since last week my friend who drove a nasty camaro plowed into a tree and setteld it between a telephone pole in a 8ft space almost died and is in the hospital i dont race on the streets anymore not to mention the dent the 93 puts in ## pocket
Thanks everyone
#9 Old 06-07-2008, 12:40 PM
WRXtuners Member

suddenthomas is more helpful than not
^^^^^^^^^