Dynaflash?? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 03-04-2007, 07:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

Black Night is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Black Night
Dynaflash??

I called my local subaru shop in brick new jersey and to my surprise, at the moment they are not doing protunes anymore to wrx's...however he told me that if i wanted it done the right way there is a place called dynaflash located in connecticut, and this guy Al specializes witht he wrx, and he has seen as high as 255 whp for a stage two wrx, just like mine....have any of you ever used him??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-04-2007, 08:11 PM
WRXtuners Member

mxboy15u is an unknown
Al has been around for a while, like anyone has high profile as him some people love him and some hate him. He is very famous in the Subaru and Evo worlds...I will give him that.
#3 Old 03-04-2007, 10:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

Black Night is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Black Night
is 255whp really possible though?
#4 Old 06-21-2009, 06:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

justrich120 is an unknown
I believe its dynoflash. And if you search for them on youtube you will find some of his videos
#5 Old 06-21-2009, 08:33 AM
WRXtuners Member

Joszfor_p is an unknown
i heard not so good things about his work. but i have no personal opinion.
#6 Old 06-21-2009, 09:42 AM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
^^^ they will always be haters... I have Dominic tune my car and there are people that hate the guy, and there are people that love him and think he is the best tuner out there. everybody has a bad day every once in a while.

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
#7 Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

boost_556 is an unknown
i personally had bad experience with him he tuned my car the first day paid $450 did not feel quite right and took it back the next day and he charged me another $150 again to re-tuned.My car started to give problems since the day i took it to al and tried to have him unlock my ECU and he NEVER made the time so see me again cause he knew what he did.i wanted to kill the guy that recommend me to Al but hey thats my experience maybe you will be lucky.
I AM STILL TRYING TO RECOVER FROM AL VISIT.LOL
#8 Old 07-29-2009, 06:07 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^^ He did my old 07wrx.... He knows his stuff.... but has cruddy customer satisfaction... I couldn't get him to come down here after all that..... Find someone else.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#9 Old 07-30-2009, 08:45 AM
WRXtuners Member

oldfartracer is more helpful than not
255 whp is a huge number for the TD04. IMO, this would need a tune that will put your car on the edge, and not last long. I would say get a tune that sets the car up the way you want it to perform, and not for a number.
I can't speak for the tuner in question, but I would suggest a few calls to him to feel him out. If you don't get a good vib from him go somewhere else. The forums are the worst place to pick a tuner from, too much BS, he said and didn't get, ect. You need to talk with the person.
When my car was tune, I talked with my tuner for days before he got my car. He always answered my question by phone or email in a timely manner. He even offered a touch up tune a few weeks after my car was done. But, even as great as he tread me there are some that hate him.
This will be one of the hardest thing that you will have to do.
Good luck