Subaru WRX Forum banner

Cobb V3 ap codes

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  arcticscythe 
#1 ·
Hey guys,,, I was wondering if anyone knew what the difference is between the stock maps downloaded in the Cobb V3 AP.
One has " Stage 2 91 V310" and the other has "Stage 2 ACN91 V310"
I know its for 91 octane and stage 2 mods but what is the "ACN" on the second code mean ?
I have a cold air intake and a turbo back exhaust.
THanks for any help..
Ran

#3 ·
Arizona, California, and Nevada = ACN. Dont worry about it if you dont live around there.

Plus, if you have an intake on you should have the Stage 2 + SF map, and you can use 91, but the 93 map is recommended if you have access to it. The 93 map reduces chance of knocking and you get a *very* slight power increase.

#4 ·
Thanks,,,I had heard that I needed to re-map to the 93 octane,,,,About every place has it around here...except for the cheapo gas stations...I just didnt want to mess anything up...I have been a Subie owner for years but this is my first turbo,,,I wish I had gotten one years ago !! Thanks again ...I am very glad I found this site.
Ran

#5 ·
@ranman if Im not mistaken they have 3.30 and 3.31 SF maps available as well. If you plug your access port into a computer you should be able to grab more recent maps from Cobb.

They also don't force you to run one or the other. You can try both and take a few logs and see which one you like.

#6 ·
I am new to the upload process,,,but I will definatly give it a try,,,I didn't know if Cobb would " customize" a map just for exactly what I have on the car,,,,I realize that is what a person pays a professional tuner for but sadly the closest one to me is 2 hrs away....but she seems to be running good with the base maps that was loaded in the V3 ap.
Thanks again for the info guys !

#7 ·
Uploading is very simple. Just plug your accessport into your computer and use accessport manager ( download here : COBB Tuning - Accessport Manager) to view your logs.

Just copy the logs into google sheets and you can share them with us to help you review them.

Once you have accessport manager it will automatically notify you when there are new maps and firmware updates available.

Hope that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.