Subaru WRX Forum banner

Cobb AP mode

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 · (Edited)
Well this weekend im getting a stereo installed on my car. For the simple reason, I love music and the stock stero is a straight POS. Well atleast the speakers are, most likely the deck is also. Since im leaving my car, and the AP has a valet mode.
Im curious who has ever set it to this mode? What it comes down to, my first new car and im being over protective.

I also plan to take my car to the dealer this weekend in regards to its first recall. Im thinking it would be smart if i put the stock tune back to the ECU?
Input would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
I havent used the mode. But it basically keeps others from "beating" on your car. I dont return my car back to stock when taking my car into the dealer, but they dont mind. Im not sure about yours. That seems like a personal preference to me.

#4 ·
I usually leave my AP plugged in. A couple techs have asked me about, like if I liked or or not. One of them has a beautiful decked out Legacy. Im sure they might mention something if they dont like it or are confused about it, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.