Subaru WRX Forum banner

Can anybody tune a 2006 WRX for me?

7K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  brfatal 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Alex. I am completely new to this sight and was reffered by a friend. I have a 2006 WRX that I have some money into and I think it is time to commit to a tune, but the problem is that I don't know where to go or who to have do it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will just list all of my mods and then if anybody has questions we can go from there.
Mods: stop tec stage 2 brakes, axiss brake pads, stainless steel braided brake lines, slotted brake rotos, tein springs, perrin front and rear sway bars, energy suspension polyurethane sway bar bushings, sti group N motor and tranny mounts, cobb tuning adjustable short shifter, momo shift know, cusco front and rear strut tower bars, perrin radiator shroud, cob tuning sf short ram intake, HKS 3" stainless cat back exhaust, injen 3" downpipe, sti rear diffuser, cobb tuning access port V2, Perrin front mount intercooler, Hks ssqv bov, 20g turbo, cosworth intake manifold, perrin fuel rails
Thanks,
Alex.

#11 ·
The fuel rails can handle way more flow than stock. There's no reason to touch them unless you're doing really drastic stuff. Yes, the stock fuel pump is way way more limiting than the stock fuel rails. I remember hearing about subaru being a little cheaper with the fuel rails in the 08+ but at least for the 02-07, they're overkill by a wide margin.

I lived in the twin cities for a while. There is a great tuner there but that's more than a haul from Bismark. Still, if you want to drive it 450 miles east down 94, they'd be right off the road. Don't know if there's anything more local though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.