Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ap v3

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  thekamikaze kid 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let the ones that don't know the Cobb aaccess port v3 is now released and available for subarus. Better sell your v2 to get a v3 while you can still get decent money for it. Wonder how long before the v2 will be outdated like the v1 and nobody will tune with it? Ive only had mine less than a year :mad: does anyone know what features this new one has the old one don't? Open to any thoughts, comments, input, or gripes on this topic. Im thinking about going open source before these start coming out with new versions every couple months like cell phones do :banghead:

#4 ·
They aren't available until August 1st. It's pre-ordering right now.

Still not a good investment IMHO over the older ones. I would never have it in the car to begin with. Now it looks even more like a smart phone that would cause someone to want to break in to steal it.

#7 · (Edited)
I'm looking forward to hearing all about the NEW features, but agree with the concerns about a new release; limited application (vehicles) at first, incomplete development, limited availability.

Hopefully it will bring the cost of a V2 AccessPort down, because I'm in the market for one. :)

Attachments

#17 ·
Anyone install one yet in a '13 WRX with their Intake? I have them on order and just want to see if anyone has any feedback yet? Thanks. Just bought my rex after I had to sell my '10 GTI with a APR Stage 1 flash (ex-wives geeeze) loved the GTI, and I love the REX hoping the V3 and intake smooths the car out a bit in the midrange.......

#21 ·
The ap will smooth it out with stage 1. I doubt the intake will do much more than add more engine bay sound, which is still cool IMO. I have a 2012. Make sure you do a few data log pulls to check everything is good after you flash your ecu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.