Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyone Have A Domtune?

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
I was wondering how many, if anyone, has a email tune from Domtune.com and how the experience was. Not saying that its not a ligitimate website, but the site says that you get 7days of tuning with a email tune. How long does it take for him to respond usually after you send him your log file, I guess is what im asking.... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

!Thumbs Up

#2 ·
I know several people that have a DOM tune and have never once heard anything bad about him. I myself have asked him a question or 2 about some tuning issues I was having last summer and he answered them without any hassle and quickly. He makes his living off of this so he needs to have a good reputation.

#5 ·
I have a dom tune and it is awsome compared to the stage 2 extreme from xpt it felt like going from stage 1 to stage 2. He had a good turn around in my one week I had 3 tunes. When I paid the original cash to him I had a map the next day. Logged sent it to him and that night had a 2nd map. Logged that the next day and he sent my 3rd within a few days it is running very strong. Best money ever spent on my car. Well worth the 45.
DO IT NOW

#7 ·
I ordered my Tactrix cable last night, said that it should be here within 2 - 5 business days, no overnight option :notgood: anyway, im stoked and cant wait to see how the tune will do as this is my first venture into Engine Management/Tuning. Thanks for all the replies

!Thumbs Up

#9 ·
nagyhead said:
Actually he is in the Navy and dose tuning and engine builds in his spare time.

He dose all our Subaru tuning on our dyno and quite frankly is the best tuner i know of.
Was not aware of that, huh guess you do learn something new everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.