Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyone ever use Desktop Dyno?

3K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  basco 
#1 ·
I was playing with it, but have no idea where to get the technical data to input. It doesn't have any Subaru database, so it's from scratch. Anybody tried it?

#3 ·
I have one of those on my computer we used to use at our Performance shop, if its the same type of program, we had to enter in the weight of the vehicle, ratios and much more info, is that something like you have? whats the name of your program you have.

#4 · (Edited)
It's actually called desktop dyno 2003. Here's a screen shot. You need allot of info. The easy stuff is bore, stroke etc. The not so easy is valve size and porting info, the intake specs, the flow characteristics of the turbo, cam info etc. They don't list any turbos in their database I am familiar with, so I have no idea if one is close to my tiny turbo or not.

#7 ·
Sweet! Thanks. Feel free to post them here as well. Do you have a source to find this easily? If so, it be kinda cool to compare years and mods.

#14 ·
I downloaded this and its really cool...just want to bump it up again...still wondering if anyone has the numbers for a subaru...mainly the head info everything else is avaliable...well maybe some turbo info as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.