Subaru WRX Forum banner

As anyone bought an accessport from rallitek?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  subyaddict 
#1 ·
I've been looking at buying an accessport for a long time. I'm looking to buy one rallitek. I was just wondering if anybody has bought from them. They offer a free protune map with the purchase of an AP. If theirs really no difference between the Cobb stage 2 map and ralliteks free map I would rather buy from the shop I usually do.

#2 ·
Rallitek is a small but awesome shop. They work closely with my old shop I came from in WA. Its probably something similar to what Perrin does. You buy the AP and probably let them know what mods, if any, maybe your altitude and they tweak a map that is more preferable to run over the Cobb OTS maps. Have you contacted them about how it works, or what their map actual pertains to?

#3 ·
I called them earlier today and the guy that I talked to wasn't much help. I asked him if there would be any noticable differences between their custom map and the Cobb stage 2 map. He told me that the Cobb maps were for a stock vehicle and their protune maps are for vehicles with modifications. The last time I checked a stage 2 wrx was not stock. I didn't want to argue with him so I just told him thank you and got off the phone. I just thought that without a datalog it would be difficult to acurately make a protune map.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.