Subaru WRX Forum banner

240whp on stock 2.0 turbo

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  baller_v24 
#1 · (Edited)
well i never got the chance to retune my car (ex-car) my 03 bugeye. before i sold it to a friend of mine i let him know that it needed a tune after i installed headers on it, and he had 244 whp and 234 lb ft tq at the wheels on stock turbo. it had fmic, headers, uppipe, tbe, cobb short ram air, walbro fuel pump, denso iridium spark plugs, perrin ebcs and cobb protune. i did most of the work to it so i was pretty proud of that, my friend is real happy with it.

i did a dyno pull with my sti that i bought on that same dyno and the numbers are within 5 of each other, he has a few more hp but i got him on tq. and my tq and hp are about 15 or 20 more in the lower rpm's im sure b/c of the 2.5l.

just thought id share that info with u guys. let me know what u guys think. it was a mustang dyno btw.!Thumbs Up

#5 ·
well my tuner suggested the fuel pump so im not at max capacity on the stock pump which is more likely to fail when maxed out, so yea pretty much a safety precaution. we're gonna have a track day with all my friends camaro's, trans am, evo, my sti, and my old wrx. should be fun. probably in about a couple of weeks. im thinking about going stage 2 with the cobb accessport on the sti so i can put it back to stock in case i need any warranty work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.