2015 WRX Full Bolt Ons Dyno run - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 01-30-2016, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RedScubie is an unknown
Thumbs up 2015 WRX Full Bolt Ons Dyno run

Whats going on fellas. Just brought my subie to get tuned today. The car picks up alot from just full bolt ons and pump 93, stock motor/turbo. Im out in long island, NY so I had chrismillerracing (CMR) tune it. They are located out in Deer Park. Anyway time for the good stuff. And if anyone knows why there is no torque please chime in. Thanks.

Dyno- DnyoJet
Software- Cobb
Max Power- 322whp

Mods-
ETS CAI
Nameless Performance TBE
Grimmspeed 3 port MBC
TIC TGV Deletes
ETS Front Mount Intercooler kit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-31-2016, 10:54 AM
WRXtuners Member

RoboTuner is a helpful contributing member
Damn those are some high numbers. Then again it's not a Mustang dyno lol. But seriously looking good! That DI is really nice for extra power. How do you like the new 6speed?
post #3 of 7 Old 01-31-2016, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RedScubie is an unknown
Im trying to figure out how much TQ it has. I know torque on these cars are atleast 20-40 more power than regular HP. The new 6-speed is not to shabby lol. I have the STI short shifter in it right now and never had a problem missing any gears. the 6-speed is defiantly saving me some gas money haha. Any idea of TQ numbers???
post #4 of 7 Old 01-31-2016, 06:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScubie View Post
Im trying to figure out how much TQ it has. I know torque on these cars are atleast 20-40 more power than regular HP. The new 6-speed is not to shabby lol. I have the STI short shifter in it right now and never had a problem missing any gears. the 6-speed is defiantly saving me some gas money haha. Any idea of TQ numbers???
Your tuner should be able to pull up the torque graph on his computer. Why it was not put on the printed graph I have no idea.

Matt
Stroked and stoked!
post #5 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RedScubie is an unknown
Thanks for the reply! Im going back tomorrow to tweek the air/fuel ratio a bit more. Car pulls smooth from 3k rpm all the way to 6800. If i try to go open throttle below 3k rpm it boggs a little bit. So I defiantly need some adjustments. But the tune itself is great.
post #6 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 10:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Thos numbers look great.

Just as a rule of thumb dont drop the hammer under 3k RPM, Give the throttle some love and get the car up to 3k before you mash the gas. The engine is more than happy running around 3k all the time. Its really hard on your engine to be in boost that low in the RPM range. Im not sure if it causes knock the same way as it does on the EJs but its a hard place for your engine to be in any case.

- Jason
Slow is Smooth > Smooth is Fast
post #7 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RedScubie is an unknown
Thanks for the advice! I normally dont fully smash on the gas under 3k but i was just doing it to see why it was bogging. My feedback knock goes from -1 to -3 at times. But mostly if I miss a gear or hold the throttle for to long. I have no feedback knock from daily driving. Just waiting for NGK to make some one step colder plugs for these cars, hopefully it will run alot smoother.