Subaru WRX Forum banner

15 sti Cobb stage 2

13K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  subiespike 
#1 ·
So I just put an invidia catless down pipe and Cobb sf intake on my 15 sti and flashed it to a stage 2. Is anyone else at this point on their 15 sti? Thoughts on performance? I'm getting it tuned this week. Is this necessary? Thanks

#8 ·
If Subispike had it on a dyno then those numbers look good, that kind of torque must feel fantastic. And im curious about the stock fuel delivery setup as well ( friend just picked up a 15 so now Ive got a reason to do new research )

@kcrew, Stock WHP from a 15 STI is almost 248WHP 245WTQ tested by road a track back in Feb 2014. Subispike picked up almost 80WTQ over stock and thats impressive in my book.

#12 ·
2015 sti. perrin quad exhaust, invidia down pipe and up pipe, perrin el headers, cobb intake, perrin turbo inlet hose, gfb pulley set, 1000 cc inectors, dw 265 fuel pump, perrin fuel pressure regulator, short shifter and bushings, cobb 3 port boost controller and moshimoto radiator and fans. And perrin motor, transmission and pitch stop mounts.. along with various jdm exterior and interior pieces and sound system. Just need to do clutch and ill be ready for build

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.