Subaru High Torque Trans Oil Question - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-17-2017, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Tan-Tan O'valle is an unknown
Subaru High Torque Trans Oil Question

Hey, I've been trying to get a hold of 1 quart of Subaru High Torque CVT transmission oil, but after taking to two soutj florida Subarus as well as WRXperts in Miami,. I'm out of luck. Does anyone have or know where i can get attain some so i don't have to spend $300+ on 5 gallons of that stuff? I need it so I can install my Mishimoto Transmission Cooler. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-20-2017, 09:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

RoboTuner is known to be trustworthy and helpful RoboTuner is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Are you talking about a "high performance" fluid or the OEM fluid that came in the car?

Sadly the USDM Subaru market has been royally F*ed with things like fluids in the past couple years. I've tried to get Qts of their Extra S MT gear fluid but they only sell them in those 5Gal pales and they're about that price.

If you actually NEED, not WANT, that fluid then you'll be doing CVT fluid services every 15-30k anyways which would mean 7qts (mas o menos depending on your year) each time and only the dealer has the correct machine to do this.