Subaru WRX Forum banner

In need of some help

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Huntinbuck 
#1 ·
I've read a bunch of tranny issues on multiple forums but none of which sound like the issue I am having with my subie.... I purchased the car a month ago from a guy that said the issue was in the axles themselves the axles are perfect napa lifetime warranty brand new axles. The car is a 02 wrx with a 07 tranny swap along with all of the essential pieces to make it work from what I was told.

But my issue that I can't figure out is when I take sharper right hand corners like on ramps, clover leafs, normal road corners I.e. Like 90° intersections I get a mild to pretty Damn aggressive vibration. Like I said only when I'm turning to the right. I read up about the viscous coupler problem but every thread says that it only happens at full steering lock. If that's true I have no idea. my problem happens if the steering wheel is turned 45° all the way to full lock if I'm taking a right fast/hard enough. And I'm sick of having to baby the car sounds right hand corners it's no fun to only turn fast to the left!I didn't but a Damn NASCAR stock car.

If anyone could done some light on where to begin that would be amazing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.