Subaru WRX Forum banner

Loose feeling in drivetrain. What to replace?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jwtarbaj 
#1 ·
I've recently got my 90k tune up and shortly after, i've completed this years mods with a "stage 2" map (xpt). Wow...!Thumbs Up what a difference. I think it has made the deamon come out in my inner subie.... Anyways, I've encountered a few problems with power cut out at WOT in 1st and second at full boost...the cel's i throw are MAP / BARO sens ckt high and throttle position sens high output.... ( i forgot the numbers and im too lazy to go down and get my scanner) I've ordered a new TPS and hoping that that will solve the issue. But avoiding popping a cel is easy if i drive it right. Now, i;ve posted this in here because heres the issue: I've noticed with the added power i'm able to notice alot more play in the drive train... feels very loose and i get alot of bucking. Now, i have a new exedy clutch and a slightly lighter flywheel in there but is the addition of all this new power and the new clutch magnifying the "play" that i have in the drive train? are there a list of bushings, mounts and other items i can replace to tighten up the drivetrain?

#2 ·
Group N engine mounts

Group N tranny mount

pitch stop

rear subframe/outrigger bushings

tranny crossmember bushings

rear diff mount bushings

this is what I can think of

to smooth out your shifter feel:

front and rear shifter bushings

lever pivot bushings

Hope that helps you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.