Clutch Pedal to the Floor????? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-24-2007, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to VD5505 Send a message via MSN to VD5505
Clutch Pedal to the Floor?????

This past Sauturday i was in a Road Rally in Iowa, well it turned out that it lasted 12 hours and thats kinda hard on a car lol, but everything was going fine intill i went threw this river and once i drove out of the river i got on it a little and my clutch pedal went right to the floor and stayed there and it wouldnt come out of gear, but then 5 min later it popped back up and it felt a little werid for about 10 min and now its normal. but it slips a little, anyone know why the pedal would get stuck to the floor,

p.s. The river was only 8 inches deep its made for cars to go threw it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-24-2007, 03:38 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Don't know.Have you tried checking the fluid level and hydrolic line for the power assited clutch?Would have been the first thing i would have done.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
post #3 of 3 Old 09-24-2007, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful VD5505 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to VD5505 Send a message via MSN to VD5505
Yea the Fluid is fine, im going to bleed it tonight and get all that fluid out of it and put new it in, i mean this car only has 27,000 miles on it and i bought it with 9,000 from a old guy lol, but i will bleed it and go drive it around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement