Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Wrxtuners Help Desk (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f57/)
-   -   Poll: classifieds section (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f57/poll-classifieds-section-40625/)

boo-key 10-24-2013 10:05 AM

Poll: classifieds section

After discussion with other members I think we need a better buying, selling, and trading section. As many of you know ours is not very user friendly. Many people probably dont even know we have classifieds. I think a thread style would be much better. I would like to get member input on this and vote to see what the consensus says. Lets hear your thoughts and if we all agree maybe mods or admin will listen. If we don't then it is what it is.

Nathan21 10-24-2013 10:34 AM

I agree 100% on this Adair!
I was wanting to post a couple things a little while back and I always come across things members want for almost free.
I would like to post a brand new 2011 wrx front lip but after my last chance to use it, I kind of got lost...

BLAZE2099 10-24-2013 11:07 AM

Sick of having to use THAT other forum.
Doesn't affect the feed of other auto guide forums.
Will also draw a larger crowd here that will also help sell wrxtuners apperal.

the RIOT act 10-24-2013 11:10 AM

^THIS^

[color=gray]Sent from [url=http://www.autoguide.com/mobile]AutoGuide.com App[/url][/color]

man show 10-24-2013 03:21 PM

I spy the Administrator lurking... :)

Riceburner 10-24-2013 04:09 PM

Cool Idea man! I want a cheap parts!

Haw1es 10-24-2013 04:31 PM

I definitely agree, having an easier to use classified section would be great. I'd rather look here for parts then somewhere else.

boo-key 10-24-2013 04:34 PM

Keep it in the family. They try to beat you down on "the other site" but, I wouldn't mind giving people I know deals.

boo-key 10-24-2013 04:36 PM

[quote=Nathan21;382681]
I would like to post a brand new 2011 wrx front lip but after my last chance to use it, I kind of got lost...[/quote]

Yeah, ours is very confusing.

BLAZE2099 10-24-2013 05:10 PM

If I've sold, it was posted over there because it was seen easily and more user friendly for sure.
Never even made an attempt here. Just a bunch of misfit posts are all you see in ours.

psinuse 10-24-2013 05:21 PM

This isn't Nasioc so why bother messing with it.?

BLAZE2099 10-24-2013 05:30 PM

To draw a larger crowd and stick within our community

sleepr 10-25-2013 06:10 AM

This is done on newtiburon.com (which is almost identical to this site's style), and overall it works well. With Tiburons, it is certainly necessary due to the rise and fall of aftermarket support. Since the appearance of the Genesis Coupe, desirable aftermarket parts have usually been of the used variety. This is generally in contrast with Subaru WRXs, which enjoy ample aftermarket support in multiple countries.

Nevertheless, I would like to see a FS and WTB thread style section. That being said, it does require more work and attention from the site moderators: maintaining quality of posts, keeping sellers from deviating from the rules that apply to FS threads, and closing threads when parts are sold...just to name a few. There are other issues that arise such as packing things properly for shipping, who bears the shipping cost, people airing out their gripes with sellers in threads, etc. Perhaps, it may be easier to manage if another moderator is added.

That being said, I think we have cultivated (and continue to cultivate) a reputation and member base at wrxtuners.com that would make this a successful venture.

Just some food for thought.

BLAZE2099 10-25-2013 06:35 AM

Love that idea, we only have two active Mods until Newtothegame gets back from serving.
Another mod would certainly help this stay positive,

Hell I'd do it if I didn't still consider myself "NEWB"

boo-key 10-25-2013 07:30 AM

That is a great idea!!!