Your better half pics aka your pets - Page 5 - Subaru WRX Forum
 61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 74 Old 10-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
my cat and chinchilla will chase each other around the house for hours!!!
but they are a lot of up keep just to keep in mind.
Dust bath ever 2-3 days, pricy bedding, have to clean their house every 2-3 days or else it is covered in poop, and they like to kick their poop out of their cage and it will fly a good 50' so be prepared
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 74 Old 10-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Premium Member

boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan21 View Post
but they are a lot of up keep just to keep in mind.
Dust bath ever 2-3 days, pricy bedding, have to clean their house every 2-3 days or else it is covered in poop, and they like to kick their poop out of their cage and it will fly a good 50' so be prepared
And brfatal thought his was bad
turmic, BLAZE2099 and Nathan21 like this.

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
post #63 of 74 Old 10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Nice border collie Nathan

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
post #64 of 74 Old 10-03-2013, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

texasmr2 is a helpful contributing member
Smile

Back in '07 when I worked for the Parks Dept we were/are required to work one Saturday per month. So this particular Saturday I was making my rounds and I spotted this poor starving puppy walking up to cars at a busy intersection begging for attention and food yet just drove by. Well needless to say I turned around and had to picked him up and took him back to the office were it was nice and cool and I fed him and gave him some water. I took him home that afternoon and once again filled his belly and gave him some much needed care and attention.

The next day I took him to a 'no kill' shelter as we already had our hands full with two other dogs. Needless to say I cried like a baby on the way home but looking back I now realize it was not sadness but the joy I felt for giving him a second chance in life. I hope he found a caring and loving home.

Oh and this is Travis and Miss Kitty playing together just a short time after I brought him home to live with us. I was LMAO!!

psinuse likes this.
post #65 of 74 Old 10-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
Nice border collie Nathan
Actually he isn't border collie!
He is an Australian Shepperd and korgy mix!!
turmic likes this.
post #66 of 74 Old 10-03-2013, 02:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

dirtydeeds02 is an unknown
My boxer Roxy and Staffordshire bull terrier Tonka. The little guy prefers not to sit in the dirt.
Attached Images

the RIOT act and texasmr2 like this.
post #67 of 74 Old 10-07-2013, 09:10 AM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan21 View Post
Actually he isn't border collie!
He is an Australian Shepperd and korgy mix!!
I apologize then. Haha, Australian Shepherds sometimes look like border collies to me. Lol.

Kirt
post #68 of 74 Old 10-07-2013, 03:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmr2 View Post
Back in '07 when I worked for the Parks Dept we were/are required to work one Saturday per month. So this particular Saturday I was making my rounds and I spotted this poor starving puppy walking up to cars at a busy intersection begging for attention and food yet just drove by. Well needless to say I turned around and had to picked him up and took him back to the office were it was nice and cool and I fed him and gave him some water. I took him home that afternoon and once again filled his belly and gave him some much needed care and attention.

The next day I took him to a 'no kill' shelter as we already had our hands full with two other dogs. Needless to say I cried like a baby on the way home but looking back I now realize it was not sadness but the joy I felt for giving him a second chance in life. I hope he found a caring and loving home.

Oh and this is Travis and Miss Kitty playing together just a short time after I brought him home to live with us. I was LMAO!!

Damn ninjas cutting onions again...You sir are a good MAN. Please note that is in caps.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #69 of 74 Old 10-07-2013, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

texasmr2 is a helpful contributing member
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Damn ninjas cutting onions again...You sir are a good MAN. Please note that is in caps.
Thanks! I will some day reap the rewards of what I sow now beit towards man or beast. In addition about one month ago I was out and about and spotted a limping adolescent Possum trying to cross the road and thankfully it had encountered a curb which it could not cross. By the time I was offered a turn around and parked and jogged into the roadway it was returning to the field it had come out of in the knick of time due to oncoming traffic.

Needless to say I stopped oncoming traffic until he/she was safely out of harms way. Some of the drivers were not thrilled but the mission was accomplished.
Haw1es likes this.
post #70 of 74 Old 10-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Premium Member

boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Its not my dog (already posted him) but, here's his house I finally put the finishing touches on today. It has plastic door flaps, plywood interior ceiling and walls, insulated floor, walls, and roof, and a dividing wall inside to block wind from the front door. Its 4x8' and I built it mostly from scraps. I also threw a couple of pictures in of him and my boy being silly last night.
Attached Images

the RIOT act, Haw1es and texasmr2 like this.

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
post #71 of 74 Old 10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
^Living Like a Boss^

Besides getting ridden like a pony lol! My son use to do the same. Now he's 4 and too big, but my 10m old daughter has taken the reigns of the pony! Lol...the dogs love it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
post #72 of 74 Old 10-18-2013, 06:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
My real pet:

And yes, she even has her own clothes!

the RIOT act likes this.
post #73 of 74 Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
Cool looking dog 👍

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
arewmors likes this.

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
post #74 of 74 Old 10-18-2013, 09:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
My real pet:

You couldn't talk the woman into this pose?
Haw1es likes this.

Kirt