Your better half pics aka your pets - Subaru WRX Forum
 61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 AM
WRXtuners Member

texasmr2 is a helpful contributing member
Your better half pics aka your pets

Well this is Mr.Travis and Ms.Kitty loving each other. They were both rescues and were very young when they met and then became inseparable.

Next we have Mr.Painter who is a Maltese/Shitzu mix and he loves him some kittens!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Premium Member

arewmors is more helpful than not
Garage
^very nice! :thumbup:
This is Susie a Pomeranian Poodle aka pomapoop. Susie will play fetch 24/7 if she could. She absolutely loves tennis balls, the bouncier the better.
And Ginger on the bottom.
Attached Images

Andy - 12 WRB WRX
Tuned by Innovative Tuning
294 AWHP / 311 TQ
#3 Old 10-01-2013, 05:13 AM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Rocko and Emilee...Rocko is a Wolf German Shepard mix; Emilee is a white German Shepard

This is Abby our black lab
the RIOT act likes this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#4 Old 10-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Premium Member

boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Here's my other son chase. He's a two year old German shepherd. I got him when he was just a wee little pup. He's 127lbs now! He protects me and the little guy. Awesome and loyal dog!
Attached Images

the RIOT act likes this.

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
#5 Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 AM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Indeed they are. Rocko is super protective of my wife and I mean very super protective. I try to kiss her in the kitchen or hug her and he must try and pry us apart.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#6 Old 10-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
Nice pets guys! Love German Shepards! Had "Tra" growing up, but he had a lot of hip problems like most German Shepards at old age and had to put him down when I was like 17. His name actually inspired my forum name. My mom use to use the phrase "I'm about to read you guys the riot act" whenever he and I would trash the house, yard, pantry, bedroom...you get the point lol!!

But this is Tony Toni Tone. He has 3 names cause saying his name once will never get his attention lol! But even though he's crazy and has the energy of a Lab, he's extremely good with my kids and NEVER more than 5 feet from my daughter Ayla! He is a Pitbull/Doberman mix and also a rescue. Some TOOL poured acid all over him when only like 2m old. His skin has pulled together pretty tight and his scar is only about 3" long by 1" wide now where it literally covered his WHOLE back when we first seen him.

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1380626394.898282.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  74.8 KB

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
#7 Old 10-01-2013, 06:35 AM
WRXtuners Member

General-Leo is more helpful than not
^ People make me ####ing sick! excuse my langauge but I hate animal cruetly. if I ever see someone hurting an animal they better hope I don't have my GLOCK on me...
And now you guys know how I feel about that. lol
the RIOT act likes this.
#8 Old 10-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Agreed! I knew if I didn't take him he woulda been put down...and I couldn't just turn my back on him knowing that no one would take a dog that needed that much 24/7 care and that bad of a permenant injury/scar. My gf is a vet tech though and she too immediately said we had to take him lol! He was an unbelievably cute puppy too and that made it impossible to say no regardless of his back. I have pics of it somewhere. I'll find them and post them. They're honestly pretty graphic just FYI...

#9 Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

Emile was a shelter dog. The one we got her from was the second shelter to have her. She was from a puppy mill where the people had lost their house and left the dogs in the house with no food or water. Some were dead so the dog warden took the living dogs to a shelter that 3 weeks later showdown due to lack of funding. She arrived at the shelter we got her from, she was seriously under weight and had kennel cough bad. We adopted her and spend $250 at the vet to get her better. She is gaining weight and terrorizing the other 2 since she is still a puppy.
the RIOT act likes this.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...

Last edited by psinuse; 10-01-2013 at 04:49 PM.
#10 Old 10-01-2013, 07:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

texasmr2 is a helpful contributing member
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo-key bear View Post
Here's my other son chase. He's a two year old German shepherd. I got him when he was just a wee little pup. He's 127lbs now! He protects me and the little guy. Awesome and loyal dog!
Great pictures!!
boo-key bear likes this.
#11 Old 10-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Premium Member

boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Thanks man! I really like the one where they are standing at the door together. On a side note, I tried to give some rep out to 2 or 3 of you guys for some very good and informative post on some topics/troubleshooting we have had but, says I need to spread more. I thought you just couldnt rep the same person twice in a row but, evidently thats not the case. I did get to do one though. Either way you guys always impress me with your knowledge and experience! Ok, back on topic now.....Its past my bedtime!

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
#12 Old 10-01-2013, 08:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

Yeah that happens to me....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#13 Old 10-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Premium Member

Garage
So this is his back now. I found this one on my phone. I have my gf going through my PC at home to find puppy pics.

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1380635460.582203.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  100.0 KB

#14 Old 10-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Premium Member

arewmors is more helpful than not
Garage
Aww poor pooch! What ashame. They should take people that do that stuff to animals and turn it around and do the same to them. An eye for an eye in this situation.
the RIOT act likes this.

Andy - 12 WRB WRX
Tuned by Innovative Tuning
294 AWHP / 311 TQ
#15 Old 10-01-2013, 09:10 AM
WRXtuners Member

Haw1es is more helpful than not
Garage
This post makes me want to move even more lol, I really want a dog but I don't have the space and time for one. I'm not going to get a puppy and put him in puppy daycare all day long. Oh well, just gives me more motivation to find a new job lol
Anyways here's our other family members,
This chubby little guy is named Ernie, doesn't do much except squeak and eat lol.
Name:  ImageUploadedByAG Free1380634939.784877.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  36.7 KB
Next up is our cat, Zoey. She was a stray found wandering around the downtown area of a local town with her mother. Someone adopted the mother but didn't want this little troublemaker.
Name:  ImageUploadedByAG Free1380635363.092065.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  63.3 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByAG Free1380635376.950188.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  58.5 KB
Lastly is this little bugger, she's about 6ish years old. Her registered name is Best of Plans, but I just call her Bessie. She was my wife's before we got married so I kinda inherited her. She's a lot of work but is cute so it works itself out.
Name:  ImageUploadedByAG Free1380636113.375390.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  61.3 KB

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
the RIOT act likes this.

Shane
2010 WRX
2003 Jetta 2.5