Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   The Hangout (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Why-Why-Why-Why- You MORON (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/why-why-why-why-you-moron-4909/)

RTR Racing 04-24-2004 03:33 PM

Why-Why-Why-Why- You MORON

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I pull up to the races and I see everyone there, then I see this new guy in a 90 crx, he has a NICE bodykit, clearlights, Black sprayed rims cutomed about 3 grand he said. Then I see this spray on his hood its a pic of this guy fliping you off, with a nice backround and stuff. I was like cough cough "ricer". Then he pops his hood and he has a JDM H22A- I was like damn man thats nice then I look over and he has a Turbo set up. Not sure what Turbo exactly I didn't ask him b/c everyone was asking him questions. It looked like a t3/t4 though, I was like DAMN! Then if that wasn't enough I started talking to him and he says his mom offered to BUY him a PORSCHE and he said NO! Well, what would you have taken and also how dumb do you think he is? ### keep it limited don't go crazy.!Notfunny!

jwtarbaj 04-24-2004 09:45 PM

It's pretty sad when your mom wants to get your ricer car out of her sight that badly!

funny!

IBAUCLAPlaya 04-24-2004 11:34 PM

Porsche or CRX? Hmmmmm let me think a bit.......

T WREX 04-25-2004 12:14 AM

Rich kids suck! Not to knock you, just jealous, but there seems to be a lot of kids on here with the wrx for their first car. My first car was a 3 door Mitsu Colt hatchback with no grill that I got for $300! You guys have no idea how lucky you are!

jwtarbaj 04-25-2004 12:26 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by T WREX [/i]
[B]Rich kids suck! Not to knock you, just jealous, but there seems to be a lot of kids on here with the wrx for their first car. My first car was a 3 door Mitsu Colt hatchback with no grill that I got for $300! You guys have no idea how lucky you are! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm with you there T WREX! My first car was a Toyota Tercel DX 2-door hatch. It had a 1.5L with 62 hp. It was a hand me down from my sister. She paid $800 for it I paid her $500. It was a damn reliable car but man would I have liked something else.

WrxFoLife 04-25-2004 04:47 PM

Well, I guess im lucky in that case. Atleast my first car is going to be a 95 Chrysler Concorde. V6, 200 HP. Not bad for a first car and the best part would be on how its going to be a work car for me instead of daily driven. My parents dont care that much when it comes to my money. So I'm happy with what I'm getting.

Mike

03WRB2NR 04-25-2004 04:53 PM

yeah, i am kinda lucky, i got my 04 wrx for christmas this year.. its a damn nice car, i love it..

IBAUCLAPlaya 04-25-2004 07:27 PM

Yeah I am lucky also. Got my 04 wrx as a first car in Nov of 03. I didn't even have my license till December 10 but I love my car. Just wish my parents would let me use my 6 gs I have in the bank to mod !Cry! O well, I just gotta find a job. Anybody have any ideas of a job that pays around 8 bux an hour for a 16 year old. I am very good w/ computers if that helps.

awdturbo04 04-25-2004 09:41 PM

you could always sell crack it pays about that much

T WREX 04-26-2004 12:53 AM

Mmm crack

RTR Racing 04-26-2004 07:54 PM

I hate people like that man they are rich and their parents buy them any car they want. Seriously though a crx over a PORSCHE!:mad:

RTR Racing 04-26-2004 07:56 PM

My first car was a 1992 toyota Mr2 Turbo, baught it myself for 4,000 and it was stick used to try to run people with it, but then I got into all wheel drive cars.

Joe Boxer 04-27-2004 06:50 PM

first car - 92 Ford Tempo 4dr.
then a 98 Mustang GT a year later
then an 00 Accord V6 four years later
and now the WRX 6 months later

I'd tell moms to give me the $$ for the porsche...spend half on a nice ride and the other half hoe'ing it out.

rokstar 04-28-2004 08:11 PM

First car was a 95 Ford contour at the old age of 20. And I got rapped by the interest. Sad part is I only had it for about a year and a half and paid for three and a half years. (Long story, please dont ask). !Notfunny!

Anyways bought my 04 with the money I saved up on my last cruise, 8 G's, well down payment anyways. Bought both my cars myself.:cool:

Rokstar

Oh yeah, Porche, any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Abaddon 04-28-2004 11:44 PM

My first car was a 92 Chevy Silverado with broken everything.... At least I didn't have to pay for it tho. And as for the kid turning down the Porsche, that sounds like a loose-loose situation to me. I mean, you guys are bashing him because of the hard work he put into makeing that CRX fast, but I would be willing to bet if he took the Porsche from his mom you guys would be making fun of him for his parents buying the car for him. I think he did a pretty good job with that setup.