Why I hate where I live.. - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 07-23-2013, 06:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
So in other news, I was outside doing my normal husband stuff, tending to the new Koi and pulling weeds, when the D-bag that lives up the road drives by in his beat up POS '88 Mustang, has the testicular fortitude to gas it right in front of my house...Now first off, if you wanna race me, stop by my house and talk to me, we can set up a time to meet, at the track, and see who has the faster car. If you just wanna be an typical idiot Mustang driver then do it somewhere else. I know for a fact his car is not "all that" and that the old WRX has an advantage because he thinks it's a typical "ricer" and only has exhaust... :shakes head:

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-23-2013, 08:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
lol^

They do that here in my hood as well, more so with me "babysitting" his Baja as of the last few days....

With their trucks even.

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
#33 Old 07-23-2013, 09:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
lol^

They do that here in my hood as well, more so with me "babysitting" his Baja as of the last few days....

With their trucks even.
I have several friends that drive very fast Mustangs, and have proven myself to them more times than not. This guy is clueless and just seems to think his car is the bombdiggity...I mean it has red tape over one of the tails lights because he can't afford to replace the tail light cover...It has Flowmasters and that's it....I've beat Mustangs running nitrous and full exhaust...Oh well on a side note the new Koi seem to be doing okay. I will have to start work on the new bigger pond and garden this weekend...
BLAZE2099 likes this.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#34 Old 07-24-2013, 12:01 AM
WRXtuners Member

09bluewrx is an unknown
My boy (4 years old) and i were going to the store a few weekends ago, and i was stopped at a red light when this punk kid in a late 90s mustang pulled up beside me, started revving the shit out of it and talking all kinds of shit on my car! I just reached down and put my bous window down, looked back at him and asked him what his thoughts were on the mustang? He looked at the kid and said "your mustangs a big terd!" The kid was a lost for words and slowly put his window up and casually drove away! I about died laughing! And gave my son a fist bump and drove off

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
pzr2874, BLAZE2099 and Haw1es like this.
#35 Old 07-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Premium Member

arewmors is more helpful than not
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bluewrx View Post
My boy (4 years old) and i were going to the store a few weekends ago, and i was stopped at a red light when this punk kid in a late 90s mustang pulled up beside me, started revving the shit out of it and talking all kinds of shit on my car! I just reached down and put my bous window down, looked back at him and asked him what his thoughts were on the mustang? He looked at the kid and said "your mustangs a big terd!" The kid was a lost for words and slowly put his window up and casually drove away! I about died laughing! And gave my son a fist bump and drove off

That's hilarious! Teaching him the right stuff. :thumbup:

Andy - 12 WRB WRX
Tuned by Innovative Tuning
294 AWHP / 311 TQ
#36 Old 07-24-2013, 01:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

09bluewrx is an unknown
Haha yea it was priceless! And of course no video camera

#37 Old 08-02-2013, 09:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

Well in other news, I finally got the chance to finish digging out the hole for the new pond. Put my chemicals in it to do away with all the stuff that can kill the fish. New pond is roughly 830 gallons. I made it 30" deep because of the winter weather here we decided just to leave them in the pond, everyone we've talked to about it says they will be fine. Also found out or snail, Gary, had about 6 baby snails so they will go in with the fish once we get everything worked out with PH levels and stuff....Anyway here is a shot of the new pond, still have some landscaping work to do, but it's getting late and I have worked on it most of the afternoon.
Attached Images

pzr2874, 06_hawk_eye and arewmors like this.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#38 Old 08-02-2013, 09:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Snail named Gary.... That's funny.... Real nice job Keith

Did you plant Lily's around there? You know Cypress mulch works better than most because of the "sheet/warmth" it provides... plus repels bugs n shit.... We used to have those lily's but couldn't keep up with them springing up everywhere. Stargazers to be precise.... Unlike Kirt and Randy being Meatgazers n all.....

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
#39 Old 08-02-2013, 10:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
I'd be offended...if I cared. Lol

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#40 Old 08-02-2013, 10:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
I'd be offended...if I cared. Lol

You sir, have snitches.... FOL

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
#41 Old 08-03-2013, 05:08 AM
WRXtuners Member

Yeah they are my wife's favorite flower and since it is her garden I figured she could pick out what she wanted. The red mulch was just for this year because of the contest you had to use the color red...now that I have to redo the landscaping I'll use cypress mulch. Biggest issue here is moles, but the dogs seem to have gotten rid of most of them...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#42 Old 08-03-2013, 09:49 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
You sir, have snitches.... FOL
I read it before we had our little convo...FOL

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#43 Old 08-05-2013, 06:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

GRYPHON is an unknown
What kind of dogs do you have? I have a black lab reserver, she is not very big but anyone that she doesn't know comes to the door she will bark until there long gone. Kind of a anti social dog lol ;p. Do your dogs bother the fish or have you trained them to leave the fish alone?
#44 Old 08-05-2013, 07:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

06_hawk_eye is an unknown
Well ill add to this wonderful thread we have going here... Couple nights ago me and my 2 younger brothers will playing soccer in the front yard( there 10 and 8). A little backround on my neighborhood it was a great place to live about 5 years ago then these section 8 apartments were built at the top of y street so my street is like there drag strip to get to there houses they think... Back to us playing soccer. We were having a great time and I heard a car sart flying down my street to being me. I get really close to them while speeding by my street and yell slow down. They slam on there brakes and whip there Toyota corrola around . She comes back and stop the car and darts saying are you gonna pay for my car payment if I hit you. I go lady the last thing you'll have to worry about it your car payment if you hit one of my brothers. She says back oh 477 ill remember that( that
My street address) she speeds away again. We call the cops and they tell us if the speed limit isn't posts on the street it's 55mph. Remind you in a neighborhood and in a school zone. I hate this place I can't wait to get out. We also told them that they threatened us ### he said oh 477 ill remember that. Again te cop just made up some excuss and said they might do a traffic study on our street. More bs. They fly down y street everyday so it wouldn't take them long to get enough shit together to put speed bumps in

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
the RIOT act likes this.
#45 Old 08-05-2013, 08:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

GRYPHON is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_hawk_eye View Post
Well ill add to this wonderful thread we have going here... Couple nights ago me and my 2 younger brothers will playing soccer in the front yard( there 10 and 8). A little backround on my neighborhood it was a great place to live about 5 years ago then these section 8 apartments were built at the top of y street so my street is like there drag strip to get to there houses they think... Back to us playing soccer. We were having a great time and I heard a car sart flying down my street to being me. I get really close to them while speeding by my street and yell slow down. They slam on there brakes and whip there Toyota corrola around . She comes back and stop the car and darts saying are you gonna pay for my car payment if I hit you. I go lady the last thing you'll have to worry about it your car payment if you hit one of my brothers. She says back oh 477 ill remember that( that
My street address) she speeds away again. We call the cops and they tell us if the speed limit isn't posts on the street it's 55mph. Remind you in a neighborhood and in a school zone. I hate this place I can't wait to get out. We also told them that they threatened us ### he said oh 477 ill remember that. Again te cop just made up some excuss and said they might do a traffic study on our street. More bs. They fly down y street everyday so it wouldn't take them long to get enough shit together to put speed bumps in

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
There are some crazy people out there, and the cops didn't seem to help a all. Maybe try to call there non emergency service again and you might get some better luck. Hope you can get some speed bumps on your street.