So I am going to give you a break down of why I hate living in this retarded redneckville I live in.
1) 70% of the people living here are white trailer trash
2) 60% or more are on some form of government assistants(this is not a joke either I am serious)
3) As mentioned in another thread, the amount of diesel/lifted/redneck/NASCAR trucks in this area are beyond what most can believe.
4) People here are stupid. I say this because most don't really finish high school let alone college and the ones that do move away, which is smart because there are no jobs other than Walmart and fast food.
5) I have seen more 13-17 year old girls either with child or ready to have a child than I care to admit. Pretty sure this is how they get "on the system"
6) Reread #4 but add the fact that even the college educated are still about as dumb as bricks. Granted maybe I am smarter than them, but they all lack even a single morsel of common sense.
7) If you don't watch high school sports and NASCAR you are unAmercian...according to most around here.
8) The gyms here are full of some of the dumbest people. The few that actually know what they are doing are decent, but the gyms are mostly full of bodybuilding wanna-bes and MMA wanna-bes.
9) Housing...My wife and I live in a good area surrounded by people who are 900 years old or are couples with kids that work good jobs. Other than that welfare everywhere. Just hope the house next to us doesn't get bought by a guy that let's HUD rent it.
10) I am a grumpy old man, but I enjoy life as much as possible. It is hard to find people my age, or any age that matter, that wanna do the thinks I like to do that aren't completely annoying.
11) I do believe we have some of the highest cancer rates in the entire US.
12) Also pretty sure we have the worst health care also...go figure
13) Well let's just say that everyone wants to know everyone business. I have a 6ft high privacy fence for a reason, I have 2 large dogs both well over 100lbs each, they are barking at you because you keep looking over my fence.
14) I built a nice garden for my wife which is being judged by a group of people in the city for best garden in the city. This is cool, what's not cool is they think my wife built the damn thing because a man wouldn't know anything about flowers or Koi ponds...
15) No place to race
<--the nearest track is 1.5hrs away and it's only 1/8 mile( I don't street race that's bad juju)
16) No Ihop<--yes this is a personal thing, but damn it I love me some Ihop.
Okay enough rating as I have wasted enough time complaining about the area I live in. We do have some nice things here, very low crime rate, although most of it is drug related or domestic abuse because the men here think it's okay to hit a woman. Not a lot of people, I think total for the local 3 counties is under 90,000 total. I know most of the local law enforcement and hang out with them now and again and few people really know me so I can slip in under the radar and not be noticed.