Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   The Hangout (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Where can i get some WRXtuners.com Swag??? (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/where-can-i-get-some-wrxtuners-com-swag-27169/)

booosted09 09-18-2009 07:52 PM

Where can i get some WRXtuners.com Swag???

I'm just lookin for some stuff that has wrxtuners on it. I talked to a few guys and they all have mysubie.com stickers on their cars. I checked it out and i think wrxtuners is way better...any t-shirts, decals? :confused: I would def. like to rep the site to get more members on here.

lLoneWolf 09-22-2009 09:58 AM

bump.

mosc 09-22-2009 12:08 PM

If I were to make something, what would you guys actually buy? Would you pay decent money for it? We wouldn't exactly have enough volume to do something cheaply...

I'd need to get permission but I think I could provided we sent some kind of profit back to our owners.

VisiX 09-22-2009 01:26 PM

You should post up a poll with some options and include approximate pricing if possible. I am definitely interested if it is tasteful. The [URL="http://store.nasioc.com/"]nasioc decals[/URL] are a pretty good example of something I would consider applying if there was a wrxtuners.com equivalent. They are just about the right size and I think window decals work well. I would expect that a plain white decal of that size would cost $5-10.

Also, if they make advertising revenue off this site the owners might appreciate the free publicity.

booosted09 09-22-2009 02:42 PM

yea i would def. pay good money for something and i'm sure there are number of people on the site who would also...

Deli_B 09-22-2009 03:11 PM

I would be about some wrxtuners.com swag. i would agree, putting up a poll that votes on the styles would be great. Not everyones going to be happy, but if I may be honest here, I may not spend and pay the support money to be a premium member, but would be totally willing to support and pay money for wrxtuners.com swag. Thats just my thoughts tho.

customink.com does a good job and decently priced. There is a lot of styles and types of materials to purchase. I am sure you know, but the more people that want to buy, the cheaper you can get the stuff.

booosted09 09-22-2009 03:15 PM

i also meant to write that i would be lookin for t-shirts and decals...Zazzle.com also some decent prices.

Deli_B 09-22-2009 03:31 PM

Thought tho...would we want something that has Subaru on it? May or may not have problems trying to get permission for their logos on a shirt.

turmic 09-22-2009 04:48 PM

You'd have to offer some different colors...some people might want silver metallic decals, shirts, or whatever. You have to take that all into account. That people will want different colors for different things.

Modena1230 09-22-2009 06:25 PM

I would be down to buy a t-shirt!

clord05wrx 09-22-2009 09:21 PM

Im down for some t-shirts, hoodies, decals, maybe even a coffee mug??? Any thing to rep my SUBARU LOVE! COME ON GUYS LETS REP WHAT WE LOVE!!!!!!!

man show 09-22-2009 10:04 PM

<-- wants to see a menu

I bought a DSMtuners.com tshirt and a few window stickers back when I spent time on that forum and I was driving my 96 Eclipse, so I'd probably end up buying something to rep this place too.

How about some WRXtuners.com license plate frames?

blk02wrx 09-23-2009 08:52 AM

I would say stickers (window and normal) t shirts and hoodies I was thinking a sticker for the rear window would be nice that went along the bottom or top and used about2" lettering. And I would buy it all. Please make at least the stickers happen! !Laugh!

newtothegame 09-30-2009 02:09 PM

I would rock color matched "wrxtuners" sticker on my car. I do have white Cobb stickers in the top corners on my back windshield, but will be putting my"PIA" stickers somewhere also. But I dont want a black or anymore white stickers on my car.

SienerSubie 12-20-2012 08:58 AM

I want a WRB color hoodie