Wave to fellow WRXs? - Page 8 - Subaru WRX Forum
 25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#106 Old 05-29-2007, 04:32 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosc View Post
one of my favorite threads so I'm bringing it back.

I got a wave from an EVO driver a couple of days ago and I didn't know what to do. I just kinda pretended I didn't see it.
Lol, thats funny, around here especially on Ft. Lewis all the idiots want to do is RACE. STUPID. But I dont get too many waves either, not from WRXs, STIs or anything, just the blank stare and the is your problem look. But I still wave to every last one I see. My wife calls me retarded, but I dont mind. Better than waving to camels and Humvees, that I will be waving to 2 weeks from now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#107 Old 05-29-2007, 05:49 PM
WRXtuners Member

07wrx_red is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 07wrx_red
yeah i wave at every wrx i see i think it is mainly because i also have a jeep wrangler and jeep people wave and so do vettes my parents have a couple i waved at a black one the other day and it was chick and she look at me like i was stocking her or something. but just wave at other wrx it is a good thing to do. and there is not very many in texas at all
#108 Old 05-30-2007, 04:33 AM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
i always get a wave or ill initiate the wave. i think it's ### of the front mount. when i took it for a test drive after the front mount installation, the rubber sleeve that connects the intercooler piping to the throttle body fell off, so i pulled over to check it out and an sti driving the opposite way turned around to see if he could help. didn't really need the help, but just goes to show we are always here for each other. mad scooby love. i replaced the crappy rubber sleeve shortly after and got it tuned.

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
#109 Old 05-30-2007, 04:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

atxwrx is an unknown
Great thread... A day after i got my WRX, I got my first wave, so from that point when I see a WRX I wave. My wife made fun of me and my wave until she got a Forrester XT. We have only seen 4 or 5 in our area and they wave. The wave in Austin has been replaced by waving two fingers, aka "chunkin the duce". It's a Dirty South thang.
#110 Old 05-30-2007, 04:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

chevarian113 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to chevarian113
AWD Pirates throw the shocker to eachother... but dont do anything with people unless they are Pirates. I am in Colorado. Theres a friggin Subaru in every Household, especially Boulder.
#111 Old 05-30-2007, 04:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

BoDank is an unknown
Alright, Im from Colorado and Imprezas in general are pretty common cars... I have a 05 2.5 Rs now and i still wave to most imprezas and get a wave back... Im not going to lie though, when i had my old Jeep Wrangler i never had to initiate the wave, others did before me.
#112 Old 05-30-2007, 05:21 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDank View Post
Alright, Im from Colorado and Imprezas in general are pretty common cars... I have a 05 2.5 Rs now and i still wave to most imprezas and get a wave back... Im not going to lie though, when i had my old Jeep Wrangler i never had to initiate the wave, others did before me.
are you on AWDPirate.net?
#113 Old 05-31-2007, 11:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

jchristo is an unknown
I always see people with the same exact car as me. An 06-07 in Blue. Usually we get the wave goin.
#114 Old 06-01-2007, 12:02 PM
WRXtuners Member

BoDank is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevarian113 View Post
are you on AWDPirate.net?
I just tried to get on, it asked for a parents signiture on a card... Ha, im 20 and im going to turn 21 on the 8th of this month, so ill wait til then to get on.
#115 Old 06-01-2007, 04:10 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDank View Post
I just tried to get on, it asked for a parents signiture on a card... Ha, im 20 and im going to turn 21 on the 8th of this month, so ill wait til then to get on.
Wha??? Parents signature on card? I never had to put on a card. I know of quite a few 16 year olds on there....
#116 Old 06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

BoDank is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevarian113 View Post
Wha??? Parents signature on card? I never had to put on a card. I know of quite a few 16 year olds on there....
Ill try it again, see if it works... Whats your tagline thing or name on that forum?
#117 Old 06-01-2007, 04:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

chevarian112
#118 Old 06-01-2007, 05:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

jlyons is an unknown
When I was on the way home from buying my WRX an older man road up beside me in a WRX and waved it was pretty cool. I felt like I was part of a big family or something, but I live in Georgia so everyone waves here.
#119 Old 06-01-2007, 07:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

mattxander12 is an unknown
crossed my twin today at my college. 02 PSM bugeye. We both did the "raise the hand from the top of the steering wheel slightly enough to wave " kind of wave. My g/f didn't understand... i tried to explain it but she didn't get it. TIme for a new g/f ? hah
#120 Old 06-02-2007, 08:11 AM
WRXtuners Member

WRXBullet is an unknown
were i live there are quite afew wrx's . i always wave and get a wave back