I have this extra TTS kit laying around if anyone is interested. It's brand new, never installed it (sold car before I got around to it). It's to know when your tires are up to operating temp.
Here are the features of the kit:
- Four IR sensors
- Narrow 10deg sensor field of view for sampling tire sections
- Large 1 1/12 by 2 1/2 inch display
- Weather resistant; sensors can get wet without being ruined.
- Removable lens cap if they need cleaning or replacement
- Extra protective lenses
- Does both fahrenheit and celsius
- You can adjust the emissivity of each sensor (different materials reflect light at differing rates)
- Quality harnesses
- DC supply is designed for difficult automotive environments with large current dumps and voltage spikes
The installation is straight forward. You drill a small hole in the wheel arch liner for the sensor to poke through. Top center is best to account for changes in tire angle.
Four harnesses are included.
Cost is $875 for the complete kit. If anyone is interested just send me a PM or email me at mikes at ntisys.com