Well the time has come to finally upgrade I hope! I need your guy's help to see what kind of car I should get! I know ultimately it's up to me to decide but I want YOUR guys/girls opinions!
BTW, I am open to suggestions about different cars. American cars, Import cars, anything. Not really looking for higher end cars! You are only young once! Yeah I would look cool with a BMW, but when I am 40 and I drive a STi, I probably won't look cool. Haha
I have a couple of choices so far....
1) 05 Aspen White STi. I can get one for $23-24k with under 35,000 miles on it. Plans for it would be basic stage 2 and a protune. Most of my knowledge is on Subaru's so that is a plus! Interior is the best out of all the choices.
2) 06 GG Mitsubishi 9 MR. $23-24k just like the STi. Mod for mod this car will make more power than the STi. Plans for this car would be basic stage 2 and a protune. Interior is alright but the seats make up for it =).
3) Mazdaspeed3. I know it's a FWD but I live in San Diego so it doesn't really matter. Whole new platform to start on but for the price of the car I can get a brand new one with less than 10k miles on it so that is another plus! They are cheap/easy to mod and make power too.
4) 89 240sx. The 240 has a SR20 in it and the price is $14k. This car looks is built right and looks amazing. The only thing holding me back from this is that the SR20 is COMPLETELY illegal. But with all the mods on it, I might want do it! And its RWD so that equals fun =)
5) 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback EK9. $6k. Yeah its a FWD, single cam, etc. But the car looks AMAZING. One of the cleanest hatches I have seen. Plans would be buy the car and switch it out with a built motor with the money left over from selling my car.
6) Any other ideas?!