Take a chill pill - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-14-2011, 05:40 PM
WRXtuners Member

Ridge10 is an unknown
Garage
Take a chill pill

So I'm on NASIOC from time to time when Im doing some research on what Im going to do or just bored, and man, some of those people are rude as crap! Does anyone else get on there? I mean, its a public forum and you can voice your own opinions, but some of those people need to chill with that nonsense, get their head out of their...er, butts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge10 View Post
So I'm on NASIOC from time to time when Im doing some research on what Im going to do or just bored, and man, some of those people are rude as crap! Does anyone else get on there? I mean, its a public forum and you can voice your own opinions, but some of those people need to chill with that nonsense, get their head out of their...er, butts.
Well some of those guys feel they are Subaru GODS because they know more than others. It's really a pain when you encounter one of them and are looking for a simple answer only to get, search noob, or one of the other graceful comments they make. Personally if I have a question there are 4 people on there I go to. Other than that I search and if I can't find it I try and figure it out on my own. Off Topic is the worst though...
p.s. Did you get my PM?

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#3 Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

wrx1456 is more helpful than not
Garage
Ive only looked there a few times. The one that I found where everyone is better than me is clubwrx. So many on there are very quick to jump onto things they dont understand and ridicule. I think its because they are insecure.. Ive found that here on wrxtuners, you may not like what you hear, but most are speaking from experience and trying to help out so others dont make the same mistakes. I do keep checking out the other sites to try to find other subies in my area.
#4 Old 07-14-2011, 06:02 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Never been on Clubwrx. People also have this behind the computer toughness that they try and convey as being tough in real life. I try to be as friendly as possible when answering a question, until it gets all, "Your wrong and don't know what your talking about." I encounter that issue more times with younger people that jump on the bandwagon and think they know everything( no offense to anyone here). They usually wind up posting back how they blew up the car and how Subarus are junk because they didn't listen to the advise that has been proven thousands of times by thousands of Subaru owners. There is a basic formula to these cars...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#5 Old 07-14-2011, 07:00 PM
WRXtuners Member

AllExtinct is known to be trustworthy and helpful AllExtinct is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Yeah some members on other sites can be a bit rude. I just search on NASIOC and save the questions for this site. No sense in getting myself worked up about some Subaru know-it-all rectum.

Cant really bash the site itself only some members.
Props to WRXtuners!!

Cobb Accessport Stage 2.
JDM ej205 swap.

Hakuna Matata.

Chuck.
#6 Old 07-14-2011, 08:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllExtinct View Post
Yeah some members on other sites can be a bit rude. I just search on NASIOC and save the questions for this site. No sense in getting myself worked up about some Subaru know-it-all rectum.

Cant really bash the site itself only some members.
Props to WRXtuners!!
Very true and you stole my car color...haha

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...

Last edited by psinuse; 07-15-2011 at 03:32 PM.
#7 Old 07-14-2011, 09:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

Ridge10 is an unknown
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Well some of those guys feel they are Subaru GODS because they know more than others. It's really a pain when you encounter one of them and are looking for a simple answer only to get, search noob, or one of the other graceful comments they make. Personally if I have a question there are 4 people on there I go to. Other than that I search and if I can't find it I try and figure it out on my own. Off Topic is the worst though...
p.s. Did you get my PM?
Off Topic IS the worst. No one wins in that forum. But I know I can get a little agitated when I see people ask a question that has been asked a million times before, but theres no need to burn them at the stake.

Anyways, it just got under my skin a little bit.
#8 Old 07-15-2011, 07:50 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Nasioc is horrible.

ClubWrx was my old home. Have since been here with all the real folks. Like the old Milwaukee commercials.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#9 Old 07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge10 View Post
Off Topic IS the worst. No one wins in that forum. But I know I can get a little agitated when I see people ask a question that has been asked a million times before, but theres no need to burn them at the stake.

Anyways, it just got under my skin a little bit.
Completely understandable man. You know what gets under my skin....Chiggers...man I hate those damn things.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#10 Old 07-15-2011, 06:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Use nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. That'll kill your chiggers. (A real insect and not implying anything racial)

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#11 Old 07-15-2011, 07:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

Scotty_WRX is an unknown
hahaha or brake cleaner. trust me it works
#12 Old 07-15-2011, 07:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
Use nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. That'll kill your chiggers. (A real insect and not implying anything racial)
I was kidding about having them, but the whole under your.........oh nevermind..lol

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#13 Old 07-15-2011, 09:10 PM
WRXtuners Member

Ridge10 is an unknown
Garage
Haha what? I didnt know "chiggers" were racial... lol

-Derek
#14 Old 07-18-2011, 10:53 AM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Someone might miss understand that as ghetto talk. Just making sure. I got what you were implying Keith, I just wanted to make a funny responce. !Laugh!

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#15 Old 07-18-2011, 12:52 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^^ Well, try again.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3