Speeding Tickets - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 Old 10-26-2007, 03:46 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Some of that stuff is dependent on your state. I think it takes 3 yrs for most places to drop points. At least thats what my insurance agent told me, so I will be turning 25 in February, and my points will drop this summer, so hoepfully some cheaper insurance finally, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
WRXtuners Member

Longshot is a helpful contributing member
Send a message via AIM to Longshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Some of that stuff is dependent on your state. I think it takes 3 yrs for most places to drop points. At least thats what my insurance agent told me, so I will be turning 25 in February, and my points will drop this summer, so hoepfully some cheaper insurance finally, lol.
I know it's 3 yrs in CT. I've been to driver retraining classes 3 times already and with my latest ticket it looks to be like a fourth. It sucks here because once you get enough tickets to have to go the that stupid class it takes 3 yrs to clear and it only takes 1 ticket to go back. That's why I've attended that class 3 times already. If you pay your ticket in full and attend the class they don;t involve insurance nor do you get any points. But oh it's also 60 bucks for a 4 hr class. Sucks ass.

Mike
DTRacing Tuned
post #33 of 33 Old 10-27-2007, 08:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

dlacko2 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to dlacko2
Lol these are some great stories, i've only gotten one, im pretty lucky. I was taking my ex to go pick up her car in PA at teh honda dealership ### she had jsut gotten it serviced, and we were on our way home seh was behind me, were going about 90 in a 70, and then all of a sudden i see a statey in front of me he's going about 60, so i ease on the brakes, and roll up to him going about 65, then i see blue lights behind my ex's car, and i knew they got us. they tagged me at 81 in a 70, and her at 84 in a 70. we both got bumped down to 79 in a 70 so we wouldn't get points. but we both had to pay a $170 ticket. They were nice guys, they just told us to slow down.

Totaled 04WRX read bout it in the hangout forum