So..... - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 08-17-2012, 02:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE2099 View Post
I'm going to have to agree with all your answers Keith, except #9
B***h please!!!! Other than the peanut and pretzel kind they all taste alike.

The space program is one of those, "They do stuff we don't know about programs." It's still hit and miss with me on alot of the things they do they call research.

By the way...woohoo page 3.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 08-18-2012, 11:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

StealthTL is more helpful than not
Arrow I've been watching you.....

Been an outside observer of the Great American Dream for a long time - I live in Canada, but that is largely irrelevant, therefore I'll keep my views on your health care debacle private.

However, I see long term changes that you may be too close to notice.....

Twenty years ago, pre-internet, pre-9:11, your country was the free-est in the world, hands down, by far.

With 9:11 came the excuse to clamp down on citizens rights (not an opinion, just a fact).

Twenty years on, I see mass email interception (not just US citizens - most of the world's email is intercepted and scanned by the NSA)

I see camps (on foreign soil, just to keep it looking legal, though how it's legal by any definition eludes me) for the indefinite detention without trial of anybody, US or alien, the CIA/Military sees as a threat.

I see murder of US citizens without any kind of warrant or consultation.

I see a war run as simply 'a military operation' - you are at war America, as you have been almost constantly for these past fifty years, yet it barely even makes the evening news, does it?

I'm seeing war-speak changing the way news is reported - official policy is that anyone killed by a drone strike is called a terrorist, regardless of their involvement. If the explosion kills them, they were guilty terrorists, whole wedding parties of guilty terrorists.

I'm seeing the slow encroachment of the TSA mindset, why does the Pueblo Colorado police chief need a tank? Or water cannons? Or microwave crowd dispersers? You do the math...

I observe police in Texas using millions of dollars worth of drones - of course they are just for a/saving money on patrols b/patrolling remote border sections c/only carrying cameras to gather evidence d/staking out drug houses......sure, sure, relax they won't be armed with Hellfire missiles or gatling guns....(oh, they are, "well those criminals deserve the death penalty anyway, so I'm all for it")

Just the thin end of the wedge, citizens, nobody minds when the thin end appears....

I'm just an observer, don't really give a rat's ass what happens to your precious Constitution, but I feel like YOU should.

The cherry on the top of this pile'o'steaming propoganda is the choice you have for your next president - Coke or Pepsi, america - make your choice and pretend you still have your rights. (I'm pretty sure that the 8th amendment, 9th, 1st are going quickly, the 4th/5th/6th are LONG gone!)
You still have personal guns, but they won't help when the Hellfire comes, 'terrorist!'

Just sayin.

S
#33 Old 08-18-2012, 02:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^ I fully agree with most if what you say. What's the crime and murder rate in Canada, not anything close to ours. We really need to adopt some of England's ways of dealing with things. I have thought that for more than fifteen years now.

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#34 Old 08-18-2012, 02:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Actually being in Canada makes your views less bias...That's what we want is an outside view. It helps us see things we may over look.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#35 Old 08-18-2012, 05:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
But be mindfull of "tearing" into my country.

WE aren't the only ones that this is happening to. Europe is in quite a bit of $hit

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#36 Old 08-18-2012, 05:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post

WE aren't the only ones that this is happening to. Europe is in quite a bit of $hit
China is in worse shape than us, but Europe does have it's serious money woes.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#37 Old 08-18-2012, 07:15 PM
WRXtuners Member

StealthTL is more helpful than not

Never tore into anything - stated facts.

If you don't like 'em, that isn't my problem.

Europe's money woes have the same cause as America's - neither of which I addressed.

YOUR loss of Liberty was my point.
#38 Old 08-18-2012, 08:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^ I would have to fully agree, Now where are our Ausi guys opinions????

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#39 Old 08-18-2012, 09:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Last time I checked, Canada sent a few troops to Iraq as well. Back in 2001

NATO is NATO.....

Nuff said

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#40 Old 08-18-2012, 10:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

Well it was a good run while it lasted, but this thread is going to get locked. I really tried, but I can see mosc was right.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#41 Old 08-18-2012, 10:52 PM
WRXtuners Member

Just opinions. All countries have their faults. It's just our time for elections.
I still can't pick a good candidate

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#42 Old 08-19-2012, 03:12 PM
WRXtuners Member

AllExtinct is a helpful contributing member

Cobb Accessport Stage 2.
JDM ej205 swap.

Hakuna Matata.

Chuck.
#43 Old 08-19-2012, 05:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

Best advice EVAR!!!!

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#44 Old 08-19-2012, 06:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

^Holy crap, I almost did the same thing after watching Chucks video...hahaha...awesome!

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#45 Old 08-20-2012, 08:09 AM
WRXtuners Member

AllExtinct is a helpful contributing member
Almost to page 4 guys!!!

Cobb Accessport Stage 2.
JDM ej205 swap.