Redline Tv Wrx - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 10-26-2007, 09:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

URABUSwrx is an unknown
Redline Tv Wrx

Anyone See Rex's Jumpin 20foot Jumps? Shits On Right Now East Coast.. Speed Channel Redline Tv Shits Dope
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-29-2007, 11:14 AM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
english please?

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
#3 Old 10-29-2007, 01:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

Longshot is a helpful contributing member
Send a message via AIM to Longshot
It's more like punctuation please, but yeah at least attempt to make your post somewhat legible. Yeah I saw the rally cars doin the jump. That was a good episode of redline tv. If anyone hasn't seen it it's a good show to watch on the speed channel about import tuner cars. It's not on nearly enough though, as the speed channel is flooded with cheezy "Pinks." That show sucks. Oh and also boooo nascar coverage, in the northeast nascar is frowned upon.

Mike
DTRacing Tuned
#4 Old 10-29-2007, 02:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

coombz24 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to coombz24
I saw that the other night. Definitely didn't think RedLine TV did anything other than show off how awesome Civics are About time they actually put something worth while to watch on that show.

Dan
#5 Old 10-29-2007, 03:12 PM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
I thought is was a 70 foot jump. It was cool to see that the evos nose dive when they are airborn, and the subarus were fairly level.

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
#6 Old 10-30-2007, 10:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyhead View Post
I thought is was a 70 foot jump. It was cool to see that the evos nose dive when they are airborn, and the subarus were fairly level.
It was about a 70-75 ft jump and yeah the subs stayed really level over it and those evos and tiburons took a nose dive everytime.

Mike
DTRacing Tuned
#7 Old 10-30-2007, 12:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

shamrock is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyhead View Post

Pastrana says "the subie's love to fly and they fly very well" Pinks is a cool show, but there all re-runs. It would be cool if there were some nice imports on it. But I could never give up my pink slip on my wrx though
Redline tv- does a lot on the drifting scene, and they are always at VW car shows, never any JDM stuff at all

_Ryan_
2004 Wrb "BUGEYE"
http://www.misubie.com/
#8 Old 11-01-2007, 12:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

URABUSwrx is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
It's more like punctuation please, but yeah at least attempt to make your post somewhat legible. Yeah I saw the rally cars doin the jump. That was a good episode of redline tv. If anyone hasn't seen it it's a good show to watch on the speed channel about import tuner cars. It's not on nearly enough though, as the speed channel is flooded with cheezy "Pinks." That show sucks. Oh and also boooo nascar coverage, in the northeast nascar is frowned upon.

im sorry i didnt know that this was a grammar and punctuation forum... you got the point didnt you? with that said, PISS OFF PUNCTUATION POLICE!!!

show was good figured id share what i saw.. if your gonna sit there and spellcheck me dont bother readin my posts! thank you
#9 Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Well honestly if you want someone to read your post, type it so it can be read, then maybe the positive replies will come.
#10 Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 AM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by URABUSwrx View Post
im sorry i didnt know that this was a grammar and punctuation forum... you got the point didnt you? with that said, PISS OFF PUNCTUATION POLICE!!!

show was good figured id share what i saw.. if your gonna sit there and spellcheck me dont bother readin my posts! thank you
Note from the Punctuation Police:

I did get the point after reading it 5 times. Relax man, just conquer those basic grammer skills and we're all set. I'm not harping, nor spellchecking. Does it really take that much effort to add a period or comma?

Mike
DTRacing Tuned
#11 Old 11-02-2007, 10:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

robert.lshoc is an unknown
why is everyone bustin dudes balls
#12 Old 11-03-2007, 02:16 AM
WRXtuners Member

02WRXrally is an unknown
more rally

I saw that 70ft jump on Red Line, and Ken Block's 170 foot jump on You-Tube. I wish Speed aired as much rally as they do drifting. I think getting a car sideways is cool and all, but drifting just isn't my thing.