Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   The Hangout (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Props to the Administrators (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/props-administrators-5937/)

Swift Suba 08-31-2004 06:35 PM

Props to the Administrators

I just want to say, i have been on a lot of Suby Sites and this is by far the best site...WITH the best people. Couple other site just seem to be full of HARD asses and jerks. I have yet to come across one issue or let alone really even seen one... Keep up the good work....EVERYONE !Thumbs Up I look forward to being edumacated and helping out where i can.

IBAUCLAPlaya 08-31-2004 08:28 PM

Yeah I agree to props to the moderators (especially modest Cosmo) and Luda. I love this site and its usually clean and I learn so much.

Solice 08-31-2004 11:44 PM

^^Ditto on that. I know I've asked a few very "Noob" questions in the past but I've never caught any crap from anyone. It's nice to not have to be afraid to ask something for fear that everyone is going to attack you like on the *cough* NASIOC *cough* boards.

Way to go guys, you all rock!

Solice

Swift Suba 09-01-2004 11:51 AM

Solice, i fully agree man. I know cars and i know subarus, yet i dont feel the need to ever "YELL" at noobs.... :rolleyes:

Ludachris 09-01-2004 02:48 PM

I appreciate all the kind words. We've always employed the newbie-friendly environment on all of our sites, as we feel that is what makes a great community. Many other sites become too elite for newbies to learn anything from and you see hostility frequently. We strive to be different. Please help us keep this family oriented attitude and be sure to Report messages to moderators if they are not within our posted guidelines (rather than calling people out publicly). Thanks everyone!

Trogdor 09-01-2004 07:06 PM

This is the only website I come to everyday, no matter what. It is by far the best community I've belonged too. Alot of other forums, people just want to flame each other. Here people are actually willing to help, no matter how many times the same tired old question is asked.

Thanks for all the help. !Thumbs Up

fc735 09-05-2004 07:42 PM

BAN!!!! :p

al5dsm 09-06-2004 02:33 PM

I'm going to have to agree on this. I've been using DSMtuners for over a year now and it appears to be one of the best DSM forums out there. Once I bought the WRX, I decided to come to this site due to that fact its ran by Ludachris. Luda knows how to run a site and mad props to him. Im sending him an envelope to get some WRXtuners decals, and you should all do the same. Advertising for this site will only get more people to come !Thumbs Up

IBAUCLAPlaya 09-06-2004 06:15 PM

Too many people could be bad. I like it the way it is. I don't want some of the jerks that are active on NASIOC on here.

Ludachris 09-07-2004 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=IBAUCLAPla]Too many people could be bad. I like it the way it is. I don't want some of the jerks that are active on NASIOC on here.[/QUOTE]
It all depends on how the rules are enforced when the membership base grows. We've had good results on DSMtuners with so many members mainly because of our policies and how we enforce them. NASIOC has their own philosophy on how forums should be run. They were the first, and are by far the largest WRX community, but it's not necessarily the easiest site to get info from anymore - especially for new enthusiasts who are subject to flaming for asking the wrong question.

TheRex 09-19-2004 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=fc735]BAN!!!! :p[/QUOTE]

ahem...the new vernacular is now "BARN!!!"