Porsches - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 07-18-2011, 05:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Well AC Delco made the original MAF for those cars and they were owned by GM...shocker, and I honestly think if I had kept that car I would have switched it to Speed Density or converted it to a LSX MAS with the MAF Translator Box. Oh well live and let learn. I'm still looking for a Syclone, but the nearest one to me is $12,000 and I can't justify spending that much for a 20 year old truck....that and the wife would not be to thrilled either.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-18-2011, 07:24 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Tell her its better than a Volvo. !Laugh!

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#33 Old 07-18-2011, 10:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
Tell her its better than a Volvo. !Laugh!
Ummmm it is, but it doesn't have the cool commercial on TV..

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#34 Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Haha, this is true.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#35 Old 07-22-2011, 07:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

Well in the bit to rid us of the Bunch of Money Wasted car, my wife is going with her friend to the Volvo dealership tomorrow to look at the S60. God I can only hope she doesn't buy it without me being there like she did the hunk of German engineered crap she is driving now...For the record, I will, and I repeat, I will never own another BMW as long as I live. That will be the one car that will haunt me even more than the Grand National I once had....Speaking of which the guy that bought that car from me totaled it trying to load it on a trailer to take it to some big car auction a few years back. I just found out today from a friend of mine...To bad it was in really good shape.

In unrelated news this is the coolest plastic drummer video I have ever seen....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#36 Old 08-07-2011, 10:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Lol. Have you had the pleasure of seeing the new Panamera (spelling?) in person? I got to see one when I was in Chicago, BEAUTIFUL, and its a 4 door Porsche, win-win in my book, lol.
Well here you go. Guess this belong to one of the Jacksonville Jaguars Players..
Attached Images

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#37 Old 08-07-2011, 12:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

cwinterbower is more helpful than not
Garage
Lol man, I don't visit this forum enough. Delco, Porsche's, and plastic drummers all in the same thread. On a side note S60's aren't that bad comon. I had an S60R, decent cars, never blew up on me anyway. My brother used to work at a Porshe, VW, Audi, dealership and said he saw more Volvo's than anything come in for work. (Other than Land Rover's, but that's a given). But, I believe Volvo has the standing record for stock car with most miles on it as well, something like 2.5 million?
-Carl
#38 Old 08-07-2011, 01:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

Hey the plastic drummer dude is pretty damn good, you have to admit. I thought SAAB had the record with 3 million. Some insurance salesman or something owned it.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#39 Old 08-07-2011, 09:41 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Hideous color, but love the look of it Keith. The one I saw in person was white with black accents and rims. Absolutely beautiful. But I guess if you have a Porsche, people like me cant comment on the color since they have one and I dont, lol.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#40 Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

Okay that is Joe Beason's car of the Carolina Panthers. My apologizes for getting that mixed up. Still a horrid color you are right.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...