Porsches - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-13-2011, 07:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Porsches

I have a friend that works for Porsche of Naples, Florida. He sent these pictures to me of some of the cars he's worked on...Jealous I am of him and his snotty mechanic job and stupid fancy cars...

The last picture is sticker shock from hell if you ask me...:eek:
Attached Images

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

Scotty_WRX is an unknown
oh man that black one is sexy
#3 Old 07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

wrx1456 is more helpful than not
Garage
Who wants an ugly car like that (he said sarcastically) I already have a 64 VW. Thats as close to a porsche as I will own. At least they were designed by the same person. Your friend has one of those dream jobs.
#4 Old 07-14-2011, 05:40 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
That GT3 is the bomb.

They are just so purdy. Thanks for the pics Keith.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#5 Old 07-14-2011, 10:29 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
I'm not a big fan of Porsche's aesthetic design, although I can appreciate them for the mechanics. I've had the privilege of driving a blue convertible with a tan top (similar to the silver convertible in the second to last pic) when I worked as a valet in DC during college. I had that baby up to 60 before I exited the parking garage

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#6 Old 07-14-2011, 03:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Yeah he did work for BMW and Porsche offered to train him and paid for training tools and even gets a discount on the cars....grrrrrr... Oh well he is still pretty cool and worked hard to get that job.
I'm with you Paul I dig those cars for some reason.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#7 Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Just don't drive the GT3 into a tree.... I've heard they don't do good on the 135mph into a tree test.

-Chris
#8 Old 07-14-2011, 06:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcrsWetDream View Post
Just don't drive the GT3 into a tree.... I've heard they don't do good on the 135mph into a tree test.
Off all thing to die from...really I mean he did so many stupid things and he died doing that....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#9 Old 07-14-2011, 08:08 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Keith how did you get into my garage to get those pics? Seriously man, lol. Thats my dream car, a 911GT2. Idk what it is, but that will be my mid life crisis car/kids out of my hair car.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#10 Old 07-14-2011, 08:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Keith how did you get into my garage to get those pics? Seriously man, lol. Thats my dream car, a 911GT2. Idk what it is, but that will be my mid life crisis car/kids out of my hair car.
Wasn't me that did it....lol Yeah the only problem for me is that mid life crisis isn't that far away and I don't have any kids.... Personally if the blue one wasn't a vert I'd be all over that.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#11 Old 07-14-2011, 08:42 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I hear you about the convertible. Have never been a fan of them. But really appreciate you sharing the pics.

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#12 Old 07-14-2011, 08:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

No problem. I am a car guy through and through and have been for almost 40 years. My buddy loves working on these cars and sends me pictures like this all the time. I suppose I shouldn't be jealous, but look at them there beautiful.................and my wife wants a Volvo???..

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#13 Old 07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
My dream cars are a lowered VW and a WRX. I finally got em both, NOW WHAT ?? Aim low and your sure to hit your target.
#14 Old 07-14-2011, 08:52 PM

Lol. Have you had the pleasure of seeing the new Panamera (spelling?) in person? I got to see one when I was in Chicago, BEAUTIFUL, and its a 4 door Porsche, win-win in my book, lol.

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#15 Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

Garage
I parked by one the other day. They are very nice. BIG change for Porsche.
Attached Images