People suck - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 AM
WRXtuners Member

geoff5093 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to geoff5093 Send a message via MSN to geoff5093
People suck

I was parked while seeing a Staind concert, I leave and when I get home I discover this:

I was so pissed, and of course the person didn't leave any insurance info for me, they just drove off. I was able to buff it the best I could and it looks better, but still not great. I also bought some touch up paint which should cover up some of the larger areas, but that ding is going to be there forever.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-16-2009, 08:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
you should just be able to pop out the dent in the plastic

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
#3 Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
It looks like there are a few chips in the paint too.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#4 Old 07-16-2009, 10:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
Man that sucks. Some people just dont give a **** about other people's stuff.

That kinda stuff pisses me off. (Probably not as much as u right now)

I couldn't tell you how many door dings I have on my car and a good little scrape on my rear bumper from some idiots that didn't leave a note.

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
#5 Old 07-16-2009, 11:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Shopping carts have been my car's enemy lately. I got a nasty little dent from one right next to my fuel door in the compound bend in the rear passenger quarter panel and it was really bothering me because I saw it every time I got gas, so I spent some money to have that one professionally removed by Dent Wizard using their paintless dent removal system. I was really happy that it came out completely and my car was in good shape until a few weeks ago when another shopping cart hit it - this time in the rear passenger door, so now I have that nasty little eyesore to take care of. I swear man, the next lazy m*therf*cker I see abandoning their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot... I'm going to give them a piece of my mind. They just don't think about what could happen (somebody else could bump it and it would roll away, the wind could blow it, etc.) and how much money it costs to have that stuff fixed. Cart corrals aren't hard to use and that little bit of extra exercise would do lots of people some good.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#6 Old 07-16-2009, 11:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

geoff5093 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to geoff5093 Send a message via MSN to geoff5093
It's hard to tell from the photo, there actually isn't a dent, but on the bottom left you can see the plastic is bent inwards a bit, it's right on the corner of the actual bumper underneath the cover. Some of the spots no longer have paint and it's the black bumper, I touched that up though so it looks a bit better now.

I just hate how people drive away, I hope this messed up the guys car pretty bad, like a huge scrape and dent on the side of his car, he deserves it.