my town is filled with scumbags - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-30-2009, 11:41 AM
WRXtuners Member

nj kiter is an unknown
my town is filled with scumbags

over the years my brothers truck was keyed, tire slashed, and broken into. last night it was my stis turn, and my dads mustang. my family has made no enemies, or anything but for some reason the bottom feeders just enjoy ####ing with our cars. and every time they do it is a hit and run, they are gone before i am at the door. the brick was thrown hit my dads mustang, and bounced into my sti. the damage isn't that bad, but what about next time. their is a special place in hell for people like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

rex2002 is known to be trustworthy and helpful rex2002 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to rex2002 Send a message via Skype™ to rex2002
thats sucks, i know just last night i was at the track and some little punk kid with a 2nd gen eclipse(all beat up) decided to be cool and back up real fast and hit the drivers door of a brand new evo x. and to make it even worse he hauled ass off and left the scene. i know if i was the driver of the evo i would be pissed... but everything can be fixed. it just sucks that we have some "trash" car tuners that just wanna ruin everything bout the tuning life style. i know this post was kind of off track but it did deal with damage of nice rides....
#3 Old 05-30-2009, 12:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
I'm sorry dude. My anger is full throttle for people like this right now because someone tried to steal my car a few nights ago, set my alarm into warning mode and stole another car. I heard it chirp a few times, but it was 2 am., and I figured it might not even be mine or just be a cat, but I came out to broken glass all over the ground down the street from my car. At least it did it's job. Sorry for your car though.

I hate thiefs and vandals. They should be put into camps. They bring nothing to society.

Where did he hit it and how bad?

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon
#4 Old 05-31-2009, 07:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Yeah, I'm curious to see the damage too.. can you post a pic?

John
07 WRX
#5 Old 05-31-2009, 07:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

nj kiter is an unknown
i don't know how, but their is barely no damage, i will post a photo tomorrow, it hit my dads rear piller dented it, bounced off into my window which didn't break. so their is barely any damage, but obviously he meant to do damage, so i am wondering about next time
#6 Old 06-01-2009, 07:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

pb-king07 is an unknown
I use to live in a nice little place and then shady people stated to move in and then meth labs started to happen. so I moved out with my parents. I still had alot of friends there. and then over the 4 years I did not live there it got better the police started busting people left and right(talk about a nice place going to shit in like a year. I remember having police and swat busting people 5 houses down from mine. but its not like that now). my parents split and I moved back with my dad. I did not make anyone mad or anything. I was there for like 2 months then new years day I walked out to my car and some one KEYED THE WHOLE THING. not just like a key mark here and there. they started on fender and did the wave all the way back to it. they really went for the gas cover. its like they stuck the key in there and tried to cut it or something. I was not happy. to have the car repainted and new windshild (it already had a crack) it was 4800. I only paid 800$ just because i wanted the better clear coat and a extra shot of it and the new windshild. Im worried about my little Yota they are so easy to just get in and hot wire. Im going to make a fuel cut off switch and hide it somewhere. and then get a alarm for it. long story short I park the subi in the garage most of the time now.
#7 Old 06-02-2009, 12:41 AM
WRXtuners Member

KawBoyz11 is an unknown
damn man that really sucks. Might i suggest video cameras mounted outside your home? Theyre actually pretty cheap, i believe i saw em for like 45 bucks at radioshack the other day. My friend and his family had all 4 of their cars tires slashed, twice, so they installed video cameras and nothing else has happened.
#8 Old 06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

jwtarbaj is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to jwtarbaj
I feel you. My wife's car had the rear bumper literally ripped off by someone backing out in the next space. Of course no note no nothing but a bill for me to pay. Her car has been beat to hell. Dents and dings all over. The lot is always very full so she can't park away from anyone. She worked at the shopping center. She doesn't anymore thankfully.
#9 Old 06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

zmanoside is a helpful contributing member
I would be sleeping in my car with my 12 gauge....and my glock

12.7 @ 109
#10 Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

KawBoyz11 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanoside View Post
I would be sleeping in my car with my 12 gauge....and my glock
haha or this
#11 Old 06-02-2009, 11:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

pb-king07 is an unknown
I have really been thinking about sleeping in it the glock........ but a car is not worth my life. thats why I got full coverage
#12 Old 06-03-2009, 09:49 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
I was really happy I had good insurance coverage when my subwoofers and amp were stolen out of my old Eclipse. I was furious when I saw they were gone though. Whoever did it is very lucky I didn't catch them in the act because I would have gone after them completely enraged and probably ended up hurting them or myself badly. So I guess I can relate.

John
07 WRX
#13 Old 06-03-2009, 01:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

nj kiter is an unknown
i have been busy so i will post photos up later, but so far no sign of the mystery ass
#14 Old 06-03-2009, 02:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

VisiX is a helpful contributing member
My friend had some lugnuts stolen recently, started driving and his left rear just tipped over. He was really happy about it.
#15 Old 06-03-2009, 05:28 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
Someone stole my valvestem caps a few months ago.........my valvestem caps...

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon