WRXtuners Member

whipautos is an unknown
Must see! $10,000 hand car wax!

http://www.whipappealtv.com/media/279/$10,000_CARWASH_&_DETAIL/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-22-2007, 10:17 PM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
what a waste of time waiting for that slow ass video to load. what retard would pay 10 g's to wax a car

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
#3 Old 10-23-2007, 07:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

E-ville WRX is an unknown
I am obviously in the wrong line of work... I hope that it didn't rain on the way home
#4 Old 10-23-2007, 06:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

Shane818 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Shane818
i do give them a lot of credit. they do a hell of a job and use all sorts of technology to make sure their customers are totally satisfied. but $10,000? wow, way to much. if you have enough money to pay someone that much to detail your car, you obviously have enough time to do it yourself. its not like your out the door at 6 o'clock to go to work. pretty sure the millionaires he is detaliing cars for are just driving around one of there other ferrari's or something. what a waste of money.
#5 Old 10-23-2007, 06:36 PM
WRXtuners Member

HUMANPIE is an unknown
As much as I agree that its a waste of money and stupid. It really isn't as crazy to the rich if you put things in perspective. For example if you own a $1,000,000 car then a $10,000 wax is 1/100th of the value of the vehicle. Now if you take a 30,000 dollar car, 1/100th of it's value is $300. which is not that far off from a full detail job.

It could also be argued that the ratio of dollars spent according to vehicle value should be higher than the "common" car, because it can be seen as more of an investment. Therefore they are more justified in spending the money to take care of it.

Basically if you can afford any of those cars then you are not going to think its so out of touch with reality to give your exotic car what you consider the best treatment. Also I would argue that most of the millionares are self made and work much more than you would think. So, they may not have so much time on their hands.

Just playing devil's advocate and im bored because i took the day off to get rockies tickets. What a joke and waste of time that system for buying tickets was.