Mad when others diss your car? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-13-2004, 09:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

MoMoRaCeR is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to MoMoRaCeR Send a message via MSN to MoMoRaCeR
Mad when others diss your car?

Don't you guys ever get anger boiling up inside of you when someone says your car sucks? This kid told me my car sucks, and does he drive? A freaking 1980 Chevy truck... please...and he knows nothing about my car except that it's made by Subaru. I think some people are just jealous and ignorant, and others probably just don't know the potential or have any knowledge of this car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Founder

Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I learned long ago not to pay attention to what most people say about my car (or about most things in general). They can say my car sucks all they want - when I hit second gear, I can care less what they think.
#3 Old 07-13-2004, 10:47 PM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
Nobody round here disses my car. Although people hate my guts because I talk to others how my car can beat all the riced out civics and preludes and all the cars in our high school.
#4 Old 07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

WrxFoLife is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to WrxFoLife
In my area there are bunch of jerks but then again alot of nice committed people. When people say something about our truck, we bascially see whose right with a race. Afterwards if we win they just drive off but if we dont, we use the comments to get better with the truck. Basically its the ricers who get on our nerves

03 Harley Davidson F-150
#5 Old 07-14-2004, 01:20 AM
WRXtuners Member

awdturbo04 is an unknown
lol some punk came up to me the other day and said that i know a wrx that can blow the doors off your car. I smile and say how do you know he says that it looks fast. I ask him whos is and what it has done to it and he replys im not sure but my friend has seen it. Then I ask have you ever seen this car and he says no. im like oooookkkkkk
#6 Old 07-14-2004, 01:30 AM
WRXtuners Member

L2RTSiAWD is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to L2RTSiAWD Send a message via Yahoo to L2RTSiAWD
I straight up tell them to piss off. Most people are just jealous haters.
#7 Old 07-14-2004, 10:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

MoMoRaCeR is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to MoMoRaCeR Send a message via MSN to MoMoRaCeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by awdturbo04
lol some punk came up to me the other day and said that i know a wrx that can blow the doors off your car. I smile and say how do you know he says that it looks fast. I ask him whos is and what it has done to it and he replys im not sure but my friend has seen it. Then I ask have you ever seen this car and he says no. im like oooookkkkkk
HAHAHA, idiot. People do that to me too. I'm like , you don't even know what's in it. !Laugh!
#8 Old 07-14-2004, 02:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

Tut4u2 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Tut4u2
I just nod and smile. No need for me to get pissed off at some ignorant idiot.
If he was dissing my girl though, then it would be another story.

Che
#9 Old 07-14-2004, 06:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

02scobie21 is more helpful than not
I try not to let it get to me that much, but there are times where it really pisses me off! There was this one time, some kid in a riced out civic pulled up next to me, started talking all kinds of smack and reving his little bubble bee motor. As soon as the light went green he took off not seeing the cop two cars back and got busted it had to be the funniest thing that i've ever seen!
#10 Old 07-15-2004, 09:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

Solice is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Solice Send a message via Yahoo to Solice
I had a guy tell me I had a sweet STI. When I told him it wasn't an STI he said: "Oh, then it's not very fast, maybe you should think about putting a turbo on that sled." I just laughed and shook my head and said Maybe I will............clueless...
#11 Old 07-15-2004, 04:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

trenton is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to trenton
I just prefer not to talk to anyone. Except people I've known for a while. Like, when there are big street meets and stuff, I just walk around and look at cars. I usually park mine someplace that no one's at. This does 2 things: 1) keeps me out of trouble if anyone says anything bad about my car, or about racing etc. 2) keeps my car away from idiots with bouncing trucks, or who want to go fast in parking lots.
#12 Old 08-13-2004, 01:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

rob250 is an unknown
MY car is such a sleeper itís not even funny.... people ask me want to "race" and Iím like sure... Then they start asking me what are you running. I just look strait in theirs eyes and say it's "STOCK"

When people talk shit it gets me mad (roid rage), one time a 17 old kid in a mustang SVO is like you car is crap and is a ####in slow import. Heís like want to race to prove it. I'm like ya no problem.... he's like ok 100 bucks, Iím like #### it make it 5
#13 Old 08-13-2004, 01:53 AM
WRXtuners Member

hipo_wrx is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to hipo_wrx Send a message via Yahoo to hipo_wrx
yeah one guy came up as i was showing people who know nothing about them was like "where your blow off valve, make it get loud, let it off, i was like its bad to run those like that on this" he was like "it sux". i just looked at him like ok dumbA$$. then later he quoted after i took a guy for a ride that it was to quiet.(not after i saw him at the same place tonight, awd chirps and all ) the people that were lookin was like "this aint turbo like the sti though" "yes it is" "oh well its not awd then is it?" yeah,it is" . took a guy for a ride and he asked if it had 300hp like the sti . everyone interested in it was really surprised how fast it was... kept comparing it to the srt-10 truck next to me.

normal ricers are just to dumb to know anything about a good,fast import
#14 Old 08-13-2004, 02:28 AM
WRXtuners Member

rob250 is an unknown
lol

Racing ricers is how u got the loot to make my car a 10 second car! Soon even faster after I drop in my new tranny from Easy Street Motor sports. Itís getting built at this moment as we speak. lmfao

I wanna thanks fro all the ricers for their funding !
#15 Old 08-13-2004, 02:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

hipo_wrx is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to hipo_wrx Send a message via Yahoo to hipo_wrx
all the faster guys here got busted by cops so the racing meets went downhill. its rare they do it now. would like to make some extra $$$ where im good at (sometimes....)