local wrx - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
maybe you should have given her a shifting lesson before she left... in a non-perverted way assuming she's out of your age range =P

Jon
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 06-06-2005, 11:13 PM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
That is where I give myself respect. I realize how lucky I am to get a WRX brand new as a first car. I treat it better than myself and my parents lol. I mean I want an STi, but I am happy with what I have. Shit I would've been happy with any car my parents would have bought me, and I would have followed the same processes of learning about it then modding it no matter what the car was. I try to learn as much as I can about it and try to take care of it. When it is the people who get Porsches, 350s, WRXs, STis, EVOs, etc. for their first car then do stupid stuff like street race, crash it, or put stupid bling mods on when they can't even go a day without stalling once, that pisses me off.
#18 Old 06-06-2005, 11:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

panasyncp17 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to panasyncp17
^^I like your style. I hate those kids who dont realize how lucky they are or respect what there parents got them, My friends parents got him a mint Acura Legend as his first car, He wrecked it by hitting like 5 tree's, so they go and buy him an Acura 3.5 RL. I got my first car free (1994 Ford Taurus) I treated it like it was a Ferarri, I saved up for a downpayment and bought my WRX about a month ago. I'm still 17 and I'm paying for it on my own, Most of my friends always ask me why I dont go around racing and beating on my car.
#19 Old 06-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Vew

lol, yeah... I treated mine better than my girlfriend (still do, but she's the "ex" now). Eh, it's okay, she loved the car

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#20 Old 06-08-2005, 10:00 AM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
Well I sorta beat on mine, I auto-x .
#21 Old 06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

2005Sti is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 2005Sti
I treat my Sti like a baby, storin it in the winter, babying it, and the darn clutch went out at 6500, but even with mods my dealer replaced it free of charge, what a glorious day it was yesterday when I found that out. YARK AUTOMOTIVE is their name. But I was actually excited to upgrade the clutch and flywheel though. But yes...our cars deserve to be treated nicely, I love driving down the hwy and looking over and seeing them, they do stand out, wrx, wrx wagon, legacy and sti's.
#22 Old 06-09-2005, 10:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

Unicron is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Sti
I treat my Sti like a baby, storin it in the winter, babying it, and the darn clutch went out at 6500, but even with mods my dealer replaced it free of charge, what a glorious day it was yesterday when I found that out. YARK AUTOMOTIVE is their name. But I was actually excited to upgrade the clutch and flywheel though. But yes...our cars deserve to be treated nicely, I love driving down the hwy and looking over and seeing them, they do stand out, wrx, wrx wagon, legacy and sti's.
You have to drive spirited with the car, push it every now and then. You can't baby it all the time and enjoy it. I mean if you never plan on being a little rough with it and making it fly, a Corolla is a much better choice. They're tanks, get great gas mileage, etc. I personally push my WRX every now and then. Not all the time, but sometimes a great launch then hauling balls down the street can make any bad day better.
#23 Old 06-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Vew

It's pretty popular with the ladies... even if they don't know what a Subaru is. I went on a date the other day, and I dropped her off at her parents' house. A day or two later, her dad out of the blue was like "that guy had a nice car." She was just like, "he sure does dad, he sure does."

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#24 Old 06-09-2005, 10:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXtreme is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to WRXtreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Sti
storin it in the winter
Thats the best time to drive.
#25 Old 06-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Vew

... speaking of girls and subarus, I saw this girl for the 2nd time today, but drives a beautiful blue 2.5RS, I think 00 model with the fogs and hoodscoop, Debagged, and has the pink I on the front grill. I was just impressed that there were no dents, it was clean both times i've seen it, and the blonde girl was attractive from what I saw. Rare sight these days!

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#26 Old 06-14-2005, 10:02 PM
WRXtuners Member

imbeterthanu is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to imbeterthanu
pretty funny story. i was at a light and i saw a fellow wrx, then i pull up next to it and it was girl.(not to bad lookin either) we played for 8 miles on a local road. it was pretty fun, havnt seen her around though.
#27 Old 06-28-2005, 11:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

wingless is an unknown
Sorry, I treat my Subie like a sledgehammer. It's not my daily driver, but I can't take her out without at least one blast into triple digits. Not street racing, but some well memorized deserted country roads I know. I treat her like a baby (fresh Mobile 1 every 3K & weekly scrubdowns) but am not afraid to kick her in the ass every chance I get. And by the way she screams at 7 grand I think she likes it
#28 Old 06-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Vew

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbeterthanu
havnt seen her around though.
Don't you hate that?

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#29 Old 06-29-2005, 03:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

panasyncp17 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to panasyncp17
I recently found out my 7th grade science teacher has a black 04 WRX, I drove up to see it one day.... And hers looks so much better than mine !Cry! ... STi spoiler and wheels.
#30 Old 06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
WRXtuners Member

03wrxwgn is an unknown
Well I really enjoy my wagon. Sometimes I cant help to give it some gas at a stop light cause it sounds so DAMN mean!!!! I get alot of props from people on the street. Just about everysingle time I go out someone will always say..DAMN that wagon is clean or let me hear it.....(placing their hand by their ear...). I love it!

What I really hate is all the freakin' dings and scratchs i have because of stupid, ignorant people who dont have the courtesy of holding their doors open instead of slaming them open and banging my car!!!!