Intelligence conversations. - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vew View Post
So, this may not be an intelligent thought, but it defiantly crossed my mind yesterday. Basing off scifi movies, advanced races have some type of artificial gravity generator on their spacecraft. For us, we simulate it by spinning the spacecraft.

I can only imagine our first meeting of this intelligent race orbiting some different planet, and they see us there, in our little spacecraft spinning like jackasses.

What made me laugh even more is if they use the same method to simulate gravity. Both of us sitting there spinning like two retarded kids meeting for the first time. I realize that sounds terribly offensive, and as if I wasn't going to hell for it, I am now.
Jon, to me this is intelligent. And pretty much exactly how my thought process goes also. Im glad someone put something in here I can understand, lol.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 AM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Anybody see the mars photo with a human form walking, and/ or rock from 2007?

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#33 Old 12-20-2011, 01:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^Pics or it didn't happen... you know the drill

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#34 Old 12-20-2011, 04:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
psinuse, you see this? theres more than just our universe, maybe? this what you were talking about?

Comparison Of The Entire Universe (Updated 2011) Moons, Planets, Stars, Nebulas, Galaxies, Clusters - YouTube
Yes sir that would be it. Funny I tried figuring out the distance across the known universe on my calculator at work and it just gave me an error All to often I think the average everyday person just can't grasp the size of the universe that we know of, let alone multiple ones. I really enjoy talking space it's one of those oddities in life that most people shy away from....
Oh and this is the picture he was talking about...

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#35 Old 12-20-2011, 04:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

cwinterbower is more helpful than not
Garage
The thing about space is it's easy to brush off, as the "it's out there". But it's simply mind blowing, and probably grasped by very few, if any. The possibilities of a space or endless void is beyond what the human mind has evolved to understand. Imagine an infinite space; that would multiply the possibilities of life, or a universe identical to ours by the infinity. And we all know what any positive number times infinity is. The possibilities could literally be infinite. Hard number to grasp. So far from a Subaru, but I love thinking about stuff I don't "really" understand.
#36 Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinterbower View Post
The thing about space is it's easy to brush off, as the "it's out there". But it's simply mind blowing, and probably grasped by very few, if any. The possibilities of a space or endless void is beyond what the human mind has evolved to understand. Imagine an infinite space; that would multiply the possibilities of life, or a universe identical to ours by the infinity. And we all know what any positive number times infinity is. The possibilities could literally be infinite. Hard number to grasp. So far from a Subaru, but I love thinking about stuff I don't "really" understand.
Same as dividing by Zero...:eek:

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#37 Old 12-20-2011, 05:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
We are defiantly not alone, nor are we the most intelligent out here.

But then how did Adam and Eve start everything

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#38 Old 12-20-2011, 05:34 PM
WRXtuners Member

Garage
^ not trying to start religion conflict....I kid

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#39 Old 12-20-2011, 06:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

wrx1456 is more helpful than not
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Yes sir that would be it. Funny I tried figuring out the distance across the known universe on my calculator at work and it just gave me an error All to often I think the average everyday person just can't grasp the size of the universe that we know of, let alone multiple ones. I really enjoy talking space it's one of those oddities in life that most people shy away from....
Oh and this is the picture he was talking about...
Was that picture taken any where close to the Dune Sea? I only see one in the picture. I hear they scare easily, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers!!
Attached Images

06 STI
http://www.armslist.com/?utm_source=c000017&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p017903
#40 Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
LOL, a classic star wars reference. What planet in star wars were the sand people from?

Edit: Answer....Tusken Raiders were from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatooine

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#41 Old 12-20-2011, 11:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
Go ondemand. Watch the program on history channel called "Decoded: 2012 the beginning" itll blow your mind
#42 Old 12-21-2011, 05:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE2099 View Post
We are defiantly not alone, nor are we the most intelligent out here.

But then how did Adam and Eve start everything
A whole other ball of wax...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#43 Old 12-21-2011, 05:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

wrx1456 is more helpful than not
Garage
NO NO NO please no religion talk on this thread. if you must, start another thread. anything about religion will eventually end in a thread being closed and people getting mad.!!!

06 STI
http://www.armslist.com/?utm_source=c000017&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p017903
#44 Old 12-21-2011, 05:52 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Looks like a Sand Person to me... from Star Wars... Dudes, that looks like a rock. Or a mummy Tusken Raider. Wonder how they always get pics fuzzy ? BECAUSE IT'S A LOAD !!

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#45 Old 12-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
Looks like a Sand Person to me... from Star Wars... Dudes, that looks like a rock. Or a mummy Tusken Raider. Wonder how they always get pics fuzzy ? BECAUSE IT'S A LOAD !!
I don't know. I have my doubts about what I see in that photo. Sand People always ride single file to hide their strength and numbers. And these blast points... too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise.

Jon
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae