Insane sights while I was in FL... - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 03-31-2004, 12:26 AM
WRXtuners Member

Mdchevyguy is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Mdchevyguy
Insane sights while I was in FL...

I just got back from FL a few days ago on Spring Break, and it was a fun trip. I drove down from DC to Daytona Beach in the WRX, and it is a good car for road trips. Noticed that all the cops down south have access to Chevy Camaro Patrol Cars.

Also noticed that thruout FL premium gas runs from 1.95 to 2.05 a gallon (outrageous!!!!).

There was 150-200 cops on the 4 mile stretch of beach road that ran thru Daytona Beach and Daytona Beach Shores, pulling ppl left and right.

But in Daytona Beach I witnessed a few Chevy Caprices lifted up with Air Suspension running 30 inch RIMS w/ SPINNERS.

There was a Toyota Avalon running air suspension with 20 inch rims w/ spinners.

Also I saw a Chevy Chevelle SS with ghost flames and tubular bumpers, lifted 5 inches and running 31 inch mud tires.

Also there was this guy driving on the beach with a Toyota pickup towing a motorcycle that had an inflatable doll sitting on the motorcycle.

I drove down to Cocoa Beach as well and noticed that place has built up a lot since I have last been. I went to Orlando to see family one day and that place looks just like San Jose, CA when I was there almost (minus the mountains and large hills). While I was there I noticed the Orlando Police confiscated a Ferrari and planned to use it as an unmarked patrol car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-02-2004, 10:32 AM
WRXtuners Member

WrxFoLife is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to WrxFoLife
What's going on man? I see you have visted FL. Fun place to go for a vist but they are alot of cops here. The get to drive the Camaro SS because of all teh high speed chases and DUI round here. Alot of modifed cars/suvs/trucks around here. Well thats good you came for a visit.
#3 Old 04-22-2004, 06:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

Tomeek is an unknown
did you see that suburbon, that had 2 fronts? and the chevy was it white with a super big ass tv? I seen a lot here in the past few weeks...

- '95 GST
@ timeslip coming soon