How did u start ## sat Yay another ticket - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 48 Old 03-06-2012, 08:01 PM
WRXtuners Member

blk05WRX is known to be trustworthy and helpful blk05WRX is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzanic View Post
Lol good one there. How much they whack u for?? U werent speeding u were accelerating at a high rate lol
I don't know the fine yet. I have to show up in court to prove I have insurance.

2005 WRX Cobb Stage 2
2009 Outback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 48 Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
The "no cruising" law is in effect around a few places where I live. They use it in areas that people "cruise". Like downtown York people "cruise the circuit" or drive around in a circle from market st to philadelphia st and repeat. The York city cops can claim if they see you two or more times in 15 mins they can ticket you for cruising. Which then led to people sitting in parking lots and then the police would chase you out of closed parking lots. LOL, yeah I used to do it back when I was 16 and stupid. But, seriously the law is more of a controling a nuisance problem in "cruise areas".

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
post #33 of 48 Old 03-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Administrator is an unknown
Quote:
OBTW the "##" in topic was "your" but i spelled it u r and it did that. Cant fix on iphone
This can be corrected by using proper English spelling as you should have been taught in school...
post #34 of 48 Old 03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Ooooo dang.

Anywho, I've been driving around for 3+ years with no front license plate and this AM, a buddy sherrif asked me why I didn't use one.

Me-The state of TX does not pay for my repair bills on my car
Him-What do you mean?
Me-Almost all plate locations are smack dab in the middle of the oil cooler/radiator
Him-What about your tranny cooler?
Me-I took it off and put it on my wife's AUTOMATIC
Him-Eff you!!

Pretty funny, you would have to be there I guess.

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
post #35 of 48 Old 03-07-2012, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
This can be corrected by using proper English spelling as you should have been taught in school...
Or update u r website to accommodate more features ... I have a MBA thank YA verrry much, so im well educated i talk however i feel so enjoy my ## admin. plus that is very off topic may want.to start anew thread regarding spelling and punctuation

Last edited by mazzanic; 03-07-2012 at 03:38 PM.
post #36 of 48 Old 03-07-2012, 05:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Or update u r website to accommodate more features ... I have a MBA thank YA verrry much, so im well educated i talk however i feel so enjoy my ## admin. plus that is very off topic may want.to start anew thread regarding spelling and punctuation
Grammar and Punctuation.

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
post #37 of 48 Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepr View Post
Good look lol. But this isnt tech, this is general chat. So "technically" that is irrelevant in this case but good to know
post #38 of 48 Old 04-11-2012, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
Just wanted to update ya guys. Fought my ticket and they threw it away and refunding me my fines lol. Hahahaha im the master of bullshit
post #39 of 48 Old 04-11-2012, 08:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
I've fought my last two tickets and got off the hook.

Kirt
post #40 of 48 Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

blk05WRX is known to be trustworthy and helpful blk05WRX is known to be trustworthy and helpful
How exactly do you fight a ticket? My court date is in a few weeks. When I lived in Missouri you could pay a lawyer and they get the fines reduced to a minimal charge like "noise pollution". I don't think you can do that in Illinois.

2005 WRX Cobb Stage 2
2009 Outback
post #41 of 48 Old 04-12-2012, 06:00 AM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Just wanted to update ya guys. Fought my ticket and they threw it away and refunding me my fines lol. Hahahaha im the master of bullshit
I reread your circumstances...what "angle" did you use in your defense? (verbatim is not necessary, I'm just curious as to what aspect of the infraction you decided to "attack")

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
post #42 of 48 Old 04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
WRXtuners Member

Well, I showed up the one time and the PA State Trooper did not show up. The judge asked if I wanted a non points violation or would I want to reschedule. I gladly took the lowered charge.

The second time it happened about 2.5 hours from where I live. Because I got caught up near the Wellsboro rally. I hired a lawyer, so that I didn't have to make the trip. The lawyer got it reduced to a non points fine.

I'll gladly pay money if my license doesn't see any points. My work/job gets really testy over driver's license points and I could get fired over it if I have too many.

Kirt
post #43 of 48 Old 04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
^ obedience to traffic control devices!
That's what I either get at the scene or get a court date for, to get it lessened too

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
post #44 of 48 Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
I literally went in and sobbed asked for empathy told judge i acknowledge my fault i paid my ticket in full 1 day after incident i need help reducing points and she said " oh honey you came in a suit and tie u look cute , most people come in shirt and shorts". So whats this mean your honor?? " how about no points and your check will he refunded in 7-10 business days". Why thank u. Lol. I guess got her in a good mood and i mind ####ed her lol. I told her i was doin 55 and he got me at 52 she was loling. Then i shook cops hand and thanked him lol But i guess like spiderman u only get one
post #45 of 48 Old 04-12-2012, 09:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

agileblue is an unknown
I really wish I hadn't crashed my legacy..I'm taking defensive driving and have until the 20th to get it done. -_-

A few months ago I got caught going 92 in a 70. The officer was like, "You were trying to keep up with that silver car right?" We had been weaving through traffic for a good ten minutes. I was like, "I wasn't really trying...." I was already screwed at that point. NO WAY was he going to let me off the hook for that one. I'm really happy I wasn't going 8 miles faster cause it would've been jail time.

That ticket sucked.

So I feel for ya. I could've gotten a cool mod for my car with that money.

Kelly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement