Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   The Hangout (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   How did u start ## sat Yay another ticket (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/how-did-u-start-sat-yay-another-ticket-32127/)

mazzanic 03-03-2012 12:16 PM

How did u start ## sat Yay another ticket

So today the poe poe got me 52.1 in a 35!! Yay for me lol. I literally was in neutral coasting down the hill a street before my house :( Soo that is how my saturday started how about yours? OBTW the "##" in topic was "your" but i spelled it u r and it did that. Cant fix on iphone

AllExtinct 03-03-2012 03:29 PM

How much they wack you for?

mazzanic 03-03-2012 04:53 PM

155$ not bad. But cant wait to see the ACH debit go up on my premium on insurance lol

turmic 03-03-2012 06:32 PM

How did they nail you? Radar? Vascar? Speed lines? It matters only if you want to be able to fight it.

AllExtinct 03-03-2012 06:56 PM

You can always pull the 50/50. Go and plea not guilty and hope he doesn't show up.
Your taking it better than I would. $155 is a weeks worth of groceries here.
Sry kids we cant eat this week because Daddy had a bad case of the lead foot again. !Cry!

mazzanic 03-03-2012 07:41 PM

Ticket says "other" for device used. So im gonna fight it. Going to make a few calls as well. Cop said i can take classes to get the 4 points off. Also in pa 3 points per 12 months goes off. Ill take 2 for a fight lol. Sucks bcuz it says the whole commonwealth of pa against me lol great thanks pa

newtothegame 03-03-2012 07:46 PM

I wont mention any of the tickets I have got, as Im sure many would look at me in a different light. But sorry to hear man.

basco 03-03-2012 07:55 PM

I got one friday leaving the office for what the germans basically told me was that I merged on to the highway too aggressively

newtothegame 03-03-2012 07:57 PM

Haha, I have gotten something like that before myself Matt. Such a BS call IMHO.

mazzanic 03-03-2012 09:05 PM

This is america im fighting it lol. Ya dude was cool just basically was like slow down. Its hard to tell a cop your coasting 52 mph downhill in neutral in my wrx lol he would laugh at me. I shoulda said "sir gas is 4.19$ a gallon for this beast so i need to coast as far as possible at high speeds" :)

turmic 03-03-2012 09:40 PM

[quote=basco;276578]I got one friday leaving the office for what the germans basically told me was that I merged on to the highway too aggressively[/quote]

Were you merging on the Autobahn? LOL.

[quote=mazzanic;276576]Ticket says "other" for device used. So im gonna fight it. Going to make a few calls as well. Cop said i can take classes to get the 4 points off. Also in pa 3 points per 12 months goes off. Ill take 2 for a fight lol. Sucks bcuz it says the whole commonwealth of pa against me lol great thanks pa[/quote]

Other? Wtf does that mean? Was he following you?

Sent from my AT100 using AutoGuide.com App

BLAZE2099 03-03-2012 09:42 PM

I went to Harrys U Pull It and got an outback steering wheel, ashtray and a fako-lighter for my car (sorry for stealing your thunder wagonracer) I love that look, way better than the falling apart fake leather of my stocker.

As for points mazzanic, Im pretty sure its several every several years here man. not to stomp on your parade. but vascar tickets that are fought usually end up turning into traffic control device obedience tickets when fought....no points. so fight it, its a human error thing;)

Only certain Staties can use a radar gun here in Pa...lol....but all police can have a pistol????/Pa has some weird rules huh.

BLAZE2099 03-03-2012 09:45 PM

[quote=turmic;276582]Were you merging on the Autobahn? LOL.

Other? Wtf does that mean? Was he following you?

Sent from my AT100 using AutoGuide.com App[/quote]
other means, vascar.....stop watch between the white lines they paint on the road.

mazzanic 03-03-2012 10:57 PM

It was a local township cop. He wasnt following me i seen him and immediately slowed down knowing he was gonna stop me. I literally could see my house :( fail... I dont think he even had gun or vascar just seen the subie cruisin past and guestimated i think. Well may as well fight itll gimme a day off work :) ill keep everyone posted how it works out

AllExtinct 03-04-2012 08:38 AM

[quote=basco;276578]I got one friday leaving the office for what the germans basically told me was that I merged on to the highway too aggressively[/quote]

Wow I didn't know they could give you a ticket for that! If anything they should give a ticket for people who cant merge fast enough and end up stopping at the end of the ramp.
That's the best part about getting on the highway guess I should slow my roll.