Happy New Year!!! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 12-31-2009, 09:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

Smokin'Joe is more helpful than not
Talking Happy New Year!!!

I just wanted to wish the best to the Subie club for the new year. I know things are tough all over for alot of us and it's looking like a struggle for a while yet to come; But you know where to find the joys in life and how to manage yourself and your families. So here's to you and yours. Happiness and health for the lot of you and may we take the necessary steps to ensure a bright future for those to follow in our footsteps! It's time to light it up so I'm heading out. No, I won't be sporting the WRX since I have respect for myself and others ('cause I know that champagne isn't all I'll be drinking!) and you should follow suit. Be safe and may this New Year bring you many accomplishments and modifications!!

All the best,
Smokin' Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-31-2009, 09:25 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Well said. I wish I could be out there to party in the new year, but the army doesnt stop. Im blessed with 24 hour duty starting tomorrow at 9am. But everyone be safe and enjoy it. Happy New Year.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#3 Old 12-31-2009, 11:36 PM
WRXtuners Member

Smokin'Joe is more helpful than not
You above many have my respect. I paid many tributes not nearly enough, but at the Armed Forces Bowl today I watched AFA whoop, and I mean effin stomp! Houston, lol. I and my family have always been in support of our troops. Many of my friends I grew up with and others that I met later, have joined and accomplished a ridiculous amount within our countries desires and objectives. I was cursed with asthma and was ineligible for enlistment, but I would be there too if I only knew how to lie, lol.

Did you see Pastrana tonight?!?!?!! ... I am still all kinds of stoked on that jump!!! How am I online? Well it's a fine line and I can really dictate crowds sometimes, and other times I know how to get away when they're asking for trouble /sneaky smile/ I'm heading back there, but Josh, it's great to know you're there with my buddy Scott Miller in the NW Army (he's airborne of some sort) taking care of what needs taking care of. My other friends are either coming home, are home, or decided not to come home until it's done out in the Middle East. Respect and Honor. Then drive hard when you get to taste the freedom you so graciously provide!

Last edited by Smokin'Joe; 12-31-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: can't type fast buzzed...
#4 Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Smokin Joe. Thanks for the compliments. You kind of sound like my brother, he wanted to join, but some health problems hel,d him back also. I unfortunately am not deploying like I had orginally thought, kind of upset about it. But guess we will see what the New Year brings for me.

And yea saw the Pastran jump, I put up the video in another thread, that man is one insane individual.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#5 Old 01-01-2010, 12:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

carlos is an unknown
happy new year to you all