Halo 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 10-17-2007, 08:00 PM
WRXtuners Member

zmanoside is a helpful contributing member
Halo 3

What up. Just seeing if there were any other HALO 3 crack fiends on here. Its been out for a couple weeks now. Just curious of your opinion on the new game in comparison to HALO 2. Personally....like I said...its like crack. Much better in a million ways. I'm pretty competitive online. Well, what do u guys think? Z

Gamertag: Stinkygreen

12.7 @ 109
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-17-2007, 08:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

SubieZen07 is an unknown
Dude, I love it! the only problem is that I got to the last level...level 9 and my 360 overheated and now I have to send it to MS to get it fixed...damn,!Cry!

But yes I am loving this game, and can't get enough of it...Halo 3 and Gears of war!
#3 Old 10-18-2007, 11:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
Rexmonie is my gamertag usually on a couple times a week add me. I like halo3 the best.
#4 Old 10-18-2007, 01:33 PM
drs
WRXtuners Member

drs is an unknown
crackpipe 22 ...... see me on halo 3 i'll beat that ass
#5 Old 10-23-2007, 08:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

SubieSamurai is an unknown
MUST...PLAY...NOW!!!! I hate those friggin blue and green beams though....they kill instantly!!:eek:

Who says all girls only drive an automatic??
#6 Old 10-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
Game is lame... I said it. It's the same freaking thing as the last two, just a few tweaks. Graphics aren't even worth it. Gears of War and War Hawk are MUCH better games than HALO, although I admit GW doesn't have great multiplayer value. But to see the truly great game sequels with multiplayer value, look at HL2, Unreal Tournament or UT2k3, CS source, TFC/TF2. Halo 3 sadly is not one. I don't understand the hype. The only reason Halo survives was because it was the first of its kind for the XBox and that's all XBox has.

Most people don't even know how close the original Halo came to failing. It was originally written for PC and my friends and myself got excited back in 98/99 when we first heard about it. Unfortunately, it was almost half a decade too late by the time it was released. The reason it's not popular for PC is because not only does Microsoft not release it for PC until a year later, but it's because there are SO many better 1st person shooters than Halo.

Sorry to say this, but the game entertaining at best, but it's all hype. Reason I have so much hate for the game isn't because of all this, but mostly because our TV is constantly whored by people that don't live at my house since we have a 56inch 1080dpi TV. Oh wait, Halo doesn't run on 1080...

House Gametag: BetterSpaghetti
don't add me because i don't play

Jon
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae
#7 Old 10-24-2007, 12:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
I disagree I have beaten halo 1,2, & 3 and I like the story line rather than the graphics. As far as Gears of War it is a great game with awesome graphics good story line but it was so EASY to beat it three times on normal, hard, and insane so where is the challenge in that.
#8 Old 10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Vew

Halo 3 was short. Plot is okay. I mean, how many times do I got to fight this stupid Monitor guy. With the Spartin Laser, few hits and he's dead. No strategy required. It took us less time to beat Halo 3 than it did for us to beat Gears of War. I'm not saying it's a horrible game, it just doesn't live up to the hype, while other games worth the hype don't even get mentioned (Resistance the Fall of Man for example). It was amusing to watch Halo pretty much rip off the commercial idea from Gears of War though. Can't blame them.

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#9 Old 10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

awdturbo04 is an unknown
i second vew

i lost a brother to that game

r.i.p
#10 Old 10-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Vew

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdturbo04 View Post
i second vew

i lost a brother to that game

r.i.p
The lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. And may god have mercy on your brother's soul.

Jon
RIP Colin McRae
#11 Old 10-24-2007, 07:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

awdturbo04 is an unknown
ha ha
#12 Old 10-25-2007, 09:53 PM
WRXtuners Member

deathskrye is an unknown
Whats up

Hey what's up. Add me my gamertag is deathskryeze. I played for like 2 weeks straight when it came out but havnt been playing much recently but im sure if some wrx buddies went on there id for sure go on. So sent me a friend request and post on here and ill make sure i go on