Halloween Spirit.... - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 10-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
That's why I got shoulder pads instead of just a vest. To hide my lack of 22's son! I don't wanna scare anyone with my swimmers build FOL!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 10-12-2013, 05:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by the RIOT act View Post
That's why I got shoulder pads instead of just a vest. To hide my lack of 22's son! I don't wanna scare anyone with my swimmers build FOL!!

You owe me a new monitor as my current one has sweet tea running down it...!Laugh!

I have decided that I am going to go dressed to work as an escaped convict. Orange jump suit with some hand cuffs with broken chain and ankle cuffs with broken chain and the sleeves will be removed...
turmic and the RIOT act like this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#18 Old 10-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
Every year me and my buddies throw a dooms day party, some people do zombie, some of us do survivor, I will pull out the costume n have my wife take a pic

Nathan
2011 WRX Premium
2012 Fozzy
1979 C3
Anti-BOV Gang!
#19 Old 10-13-2013, 05:25 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
You owe me a new monitor as my current one has sweet tea running down it...!Laugh!

I have decided that I am going to go dressed to work as an escaped convict. Orange jump suit with some hand cuffs with broken chain and ankle cuffs with broken chain and the sleeves will be removed...
Lol...sorry bout that Keith! I have skinny guy syndrome for sure. I do p90x every winter starting in January. I gave up trying to gain weight in order to build more muscle and look jacked like Tony lol! My body's been stuck at 165lbs since 8th grade! I use p90x as simply a tool to promote a healthy lifestyle. My gf and I are pretty big health junkies plus vegetarians so gaining weight isn't easy. I see your status updates on FB. I know you're on the grind! Can I borrow your 22's for the weekend?.?.lol!!

And that def sounds good. Shouldn't be too offensive for the lames at work. Idk what the problem was with your disgruntal employee costume...lol!

#20 Old 10-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan21 View Post
Every year me and my buddies throw a dooms day party, some people do zombie, some of us do survivor, I will pull out the costume n have my wife take a pic
Nice! Sounds like an event that's going on in MA till the 31st. There's a huge group that gets together every weekend and plays paintball and it all goes down in an abandoned military town. You pay like $25 and get to try an escape the town and blast down as many zombies as possible. You guys should inc paintball guns this year lol!!

#21 Old 10-13-2013, 05:41 AM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by the RIOT act View Post
Lol...sorry bout that Keith!

And that def sounds good. Shouldn't be too offensive for the lames at work. Idk what the problem was with your disgruntal employee costume...lol!

People have no sense of humor. Only difference between my normal work self and the disgruntled work self was the shot gun...

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...