funny ricer comments - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 08-18-2011, 11:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
funny ricer comments

So I was at the gas station today and the guy pumping my gas compliments me on my car. We get to talking about racing, after a few minutes he points to his riced out Honda and was like that's my bad boy. Then he procedes to give Me advice on how to race. He said the most important thing to remember was to loosen my lugnuts Before I race. I started busting up laughing, all the while he is standing there with a straight face. I said "your serious" he was like dead serious, so I asked why he said to get better traction. I asked if he does this when he races, he said everytime and it works Great. I told him he is crazy and is gonna F his car up and to not do it anymore. He said everyone in his Honda fanboi club does it and I need to atleast try it. I left with the biggist smile on my face, made my whole day.........

Has anybody else heard any funny advice or comments from ricers that made you laugh uncontrolably?

I don't have to be mad to punch someone in the face!

Last edited by black beast2; 08-19-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-19-2011, 05:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
LOL.... Gives him traction? Like 90% of Honda's out there have enough torque to need traction ? Wow... just wow.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#3 Old 08-19-2011, 07:07 AM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
#4 Old 08-19-2011, 11:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
There is a guy up the road from me that told me I should just get a boost controller and set my boost to 24psi. He drives a 96ish Eclipse GS that looks like the one in the F&F movie..I laughed and told him he should learn more about cars. This is the same a$$hat that revs his car at me everytime he drives by and even stopped and asked my wife how fast my car was...Although my wife being the awesome woman she is replied, "REAL fast."

There was a kid that drives a Honda hatch around here with a B18C in it, that told me he thinks it's silly for me to waste money putting a turbo kit on a Subaru and that I should have bought an STi instead cause they come with one factory....
Granted around here most of the people that drive "fast" cars are all Mustang and Camaro guys that actually know me and respect the fact that my car is cool for what it is...an econobox...lol

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#5 Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

jimbo058 is an unknown
I was filling up next to a Harley biker and his chick. When I started my car (w/SPT Exhaust), the biker chick said "that car sounds about like our bike !" I looked at the biker for his reaction, and I could tell he was thinking "stupid !$#% chick !!!". Gave me my laugh for the day !!!